Get your own Personal Dog Expert — on your phone! Receive intelligent care and product recommendations tailored to your dog’s unique needs and interests.
How does it work?
1. Got a new dog? Train your pup using our video-based Pupster Program.
2. Track your dog’s activities and earn rewards—like discounts on products, or feed dogs in need.
3. Receive personalized guidance from your Pupster Expert based on your dog’s unique needs.
Enjoy free shipping on most Pupster products, plus get exclusive discounts when you become a Pupster Member!
Learn from Nicole Ellis, world renown dog expert and Certified Professional Trainer (CPDT-KA).
Every dog is different, and at Pupster, we offer tailored help to make you the best dog parent possible.
FIND THE PERFECT PRODUCTS
Save time and stress by finding the perfect products for your pup. Need help finding the ideal food, treats, or toys? Your Pupster Expert has you covered!
Whether you’ve owned dogs your entire life or are a first-time dog parent, download Pupster for a great way to take even better care of your pup.
Thank you for the 5-star reviews! Your feedback helps make the app even better. If you have feedback or questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pupster Membership Details
• Recurring subscription:
1 Month: $12.99/month.
2 Months: $9.99/month.
12 Months: $7.99/month.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Link to Terms and Conditions:
We've added more benefits to Pupster members! If you're loving the app, please leave a review in the Apple App Store.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s sharp and user friendly. The videos are well organized, easy to follow. A a step by step written process is available right next to it too in case you want to rehearse each step with your dog! What I really liked was the troubleshooting portion where often issues such as your pet not paying attention or stepping away from you instead of sitting are answered in ways I didn’t even consider.
I wish I had a resource like this when I initially got my dog.
This application is helping me better connect with my dog with a learning experience for both myself and my small friend.
This app is AMAZING! My dog was considered “untrainable” after my grandfather who has been training dogs all his life, gave up on him. I was desperate and downloaded about 10 apps to help. This one is my favorite by a long run! Teddie (my dog) can now sit, stay, and come! The best part, I’ve had this app for only a few days! The videos and troubleshooting are sooo helpful! Thank you so much! You’ve truly done an OUTSTANDING job on this app!!
Great for older dogs too!
I decided to give Pupster a try with Sophie, my 4 year old dog. Even though she's somewhat trained, I've gotten a lot out of the lessons Nicole teaches in the app. She does a great job walking though useful tips, like how to get your dog to heel when out for a walk - could never figure that out before. I can't recommend Pupster enough for anyone looking to brush up on their dog's training!
- Matthew Saucedo
- 101.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Matthew Saucedo
- In-App Purchases
- Basic Premium Subscription $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.