Purdue Perennial Doctor
By Purdue University
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Purdue Perennial Doctor app has been developed by experts at Purdue University to help people better identify and manage insect, disease and environmental problems you find on your herbaceous, perennial landscape plants, from anemone to yarrow, to name but a few of the more than 100 commonly planted perennials in the Midwest. Landscape professionals and garden center personnel can use this app to improve communication with their customers.
Information in this app is useful in the Midwestern and Eastern United States.
* Identify flower problems by matching damaged plant parts to over 600 high-resolution photos.
* Check diagnoses with detailed descriptions of damage and stages of problem development linked to each photo.
* Get the latest unbiased recommendations from Purdue University experts on how to manage over 150 flower problems on over 100 kinds of flower.
* Search information by flower or by pest.
What's New in Version 1.5.3
Content update for January 2015.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Jan 22, 2015
- Version: 1.5.3
- Size: 211 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Purdue University
- © Purdue University
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.