Master your kanji with Pure Kanji - the kanji app that you will want to look at and learn from. Pure Kanji contains JLPT sets 1-4 and is easy to use, quick to pick up and put down.
• Fast access to over 2000 Kanjis *
• Full search mode to find the kanjis you need
• JLPT 1-4 sets
• Powerful, full Kanji search with English, Kanji, Kunyomi or Onyomi
• Card text in Japanese or English
• "Olympic" scoring with bronze, silver & gold medals
• Timed, random, reading and writing Test modes
• Ambient Kanji slideshow mode
● Share kanji cards with Mail, Twitter, Facebook and Weibo
● Print kanji cards via AirPrint
* No internet access required - the full kanji dictionary is in the app at all times.
If you have any questions, problems or feature suggestions please don't hesitate to get in touch @dijipiji
• Fixes a bug with card sharing on the iPad
• Optimised for iPad Pro
Ratings and Reviews
Romaji makes this undesirable
Most Kanji learners will be able to read kana and don't want to read romaji. At the least, this needs an option to turn the romaji off and substitute kana.
I'm the first to review!!!!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.