PNM is your #1 independent source for exclusive interviews, game previews, concept art, game reviews, 8-bit pixel puzzles and much more direct from the world of Nintendo! PNM goes in depth on every Nintendo system including the Nintendo Switch, 3DS, and all retro Nintendo systems from the Wii U all the way back to the NES. You can buy individual issues or subscribe, all right within the app.
1-year subscription (6 issues) - $9.99
Individual issue pricing: $1.99
- Subscribe using the auto-renew feature and you won’t miss an issue. Once your first 6 issues have been received, your subscription will automatically renew for another year at $9.99.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period for $9.99
- Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Full iOS 11 support
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent Magazine. Great Content.
I have been a fan of this magazine for a few years now and it continues to deliver my Nintendo information in style. The developers have also listened to and implemented customer feedback. Very thankful for this magazine!! :)
Thanks for the new information--we are almost done with a new update for our app that we are hoping to submit shortly before the App Store Employees take off for the Holidays. I'm hopeful it will resolve these issues, if not, please send an email directly to support@PureNintendo.com so we can follow up with you directly there. Thanks so much and we definitely want to get you enjoying those issues ASAP :) -Justin
Don't waste you're time and space with this garbage as it has zero news, unless u buy a issue, it's just a bunch of issues listed for sale nothing more !!!
I was at a loss when Nintendo Power closed their doors. But then I discovered Pure Nintendo! They are providing a great print AND digital publication that has adequately filled the hole that is left from Nintendo Power. Pure Nintendo is offering very high quality Nintendo news with their subscription and it is also available internationally! Pure Nintendo has now branched out to the App Store and has created the first ever interactive Nintendo magazine. The app is amazing and one of my favorite features are the interactive pixel puzzles! I would recommend Pure Nintendo Magazine to any fan of Nintendo! Also visit their website were you can catch up on Nintendo news daily!
- Pure Media LLC
- 23.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Pure Media LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pure Nintendo 1-Year Subscription $9.99
- Pure Nintendo Magazine Issue #29 $1.99
- Pure Nintendo Magazine Issue #17 $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.