By Subsplash Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Welcome to the official Pure Passion Application for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad! When you download this application you will have hours of Biblical based teaching that will offer encouragement, hope, and healing from brokenness. You will have access to Pure Passion's straight forward equipping and instructional resources all for free, all at your fingertips.
Listen to programs that cover a variety of topics all while gaining an understanding of the deep intimacy that is available with God and the true Freedom that can only be found in Jesus Christ.
Once you learn and grow from the content, you can share it with your friends, family, and church via Twitter, Facebook, or email
WiFi Internet is required for iPod touch.
The Pure Passion iPhone App was created with The Church App by Subsplash.
What's New in Version 4.8.1
New in 4.8.1
- UI improvements
New in 4.7.0
Note-taking is here! Jot down your thoughts on-the-go, directly in the app. You can create a note via the app menu, or by tapping the “Take a Note” button on media in the app. Your notes will sync across devices, so you never have to worry about losing your notes when you get a new phone or tablet.
You can easily browse previous notes you’ve taken from the app menu, and you can also share your notes with a friend!
We hope you love the new note feature. Try it out today!
New in 4.6.0
- Playing audio and video is now a combined experience!
- Seamlessly switch between audio and video by tapping the action menu (3 vertical dots icon)
- Continue listening to a video while navigating through the app
- Quickly access downloads from the app menu
- Track the remaining time for your downloads
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Oct 24, 2017
- Version: 4.8.1
- Size: 17.6 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Subsplash Inc
- App: © 2017 Subsplash, Content: © 2017 Pure Passion
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.