By Legendo Entertainment
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Custom-built and powered by Pure Pinball, T-Rex Savage is a digital pinball machine that comes jam-packed with nerve-wrecking game modes, jackpots, special rewards, combo shots and a daring multiball mode. The game lets players experience a slice of steel ball magic, just like a real-life pinball machine. All you need is crazy-mad flipper fingers, a decent war-cry, and the attitude to play a mean game. The hunt is on!
Pure Pinball is the definitive brand in digital pinball simulation, admired for fun table design, responsive controls, exceptional graphics and realistic ball movement.
• Every flipper, bumper, toy, sound effect and display pixel has been optimally created for high definition and Retina-display.
• AirPlay support: Wirelessly stream Pure Pinball to your HDTV and speakers via Apple TV!
• Game Center leaderboards: Compare your high-score with the world’s top pinball wizards!
• User-friendly cameras: play in complete overview, ball follow or top-scrolling “Amiga-style”. Supports portrait and landscape orientations.
• Multi-ball capable physics engine calculates ball movement more than 150,000,000 times per second.
What's New in Version 1.5
This update fixes the ball launcher bug so you all should be ready to roll now. Thank you for your patience, we do love you dearly. Any other problems? Let us know at email@example.com or go to www.facebook.com/purepinball and we might have chat.
Just a Bit More Tweaking Needed
Simulates ball action very well, but other areas need improvements. Like other players have noted, flipper action is delayed. You get used to it, but you can lose a ball because of the delay when the action is fast. When you get in the groove, play is fun, but achieving rewards is difficult and somewhat anticlimactic. I played one game for 15 minutes or more, reached 175+M points, but never achieved higher than "hide" and got nothing for it. On an actual pinball machine, the rewards are extra games without spending money and your initials on the high score list. Extra games in an app like this is moot, but the developers need to figure out some other reward scheme for great, extended play. Any chance of multiplayer play in the future? Am I missing a log-in feature to connect with other players and stats?
Realistic, but too much so.
The game does a pretty good job simulating a real pinball table, right down to the annoying parts. It has the lanes on the sides that the ball falls into that you can't do anything about, and many things can cause the ball to fall at an angle that drops it right between the flippers. This can even happen right after the ball is "rescued" and relaunched, if you're unlucky. Yes, things like this happen on real tables, but that's so people can't play for too long with enough skill and have to keep putting in coins. A game like this that you only pay for once doesn't need this fake difficulty. Also, why is the bonus multiplier reset when a mission starts?
I stumbled upon this table while browsing through the App Store. What a great find! It looks fantastic and plays fantastically. I own every table on most of the other pinball apps (Pinball Arcade, Zen Pinball, Star Wars, etc) and this table is pretty frickin' awesome. One table isn't enough for me. Please get some more tables out soon. I have the soccer/football table that they've released and it's great too. The in game speech and music are extremely well done, and they enhances the gameplay on both tables. Bravo Legendo!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 21, 2014
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 56.2 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Legendo Entertainment AB
- © Legendo Entertainment AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.