Pureple - Free Closet Organizer, Outfit Planner and Stylebook
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pureple is your completely free and customizable closet/wardrobe organizer and outfit planner. It provides the easiest way to create your wardrobe and suggests outfits for you by learning your style.
Get the most out of what you already have in your closet, make outfits in a fun way or let Pureple make an outfit for you! Organize and tag your items the way that will work for you! Keep track of what you wore when or plan outfits for an upcoming event with Pureple calendar. Choose new pieces that will integrate well into your wardrobe as a whole while shopping. Minimize impulse buys or duplicate purchases of similar items. Share your outfit with people you choose to get opinions or to share your style on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter etc. See what is trending in Pureple community.
Pureple is for men and women, any age and lifestyle as it can be customized just for you! Either use it as a planning and productivity tool alone or enjoy social features and style suggestions. No matter how you choose use it, it's free. No limits, no in app purchases for advanced features.
Pureple does not just digitize your wardrobe, once you start using it, you'll notice how it's complementing your lifestyle!
- It will be easier than ever to find the outfits you have containing a particular item. Or build an outfit around a particular item in your closet.
- You will be able to see what items you have in your closet in any category easily.
- Having everything in your closet at your fingertips will help utilizing each item to maximum (or accept the fact that the items needs to go!
- Preparing packinglist for upcoming trips will be super easy.
Pureple is tested thoroughly everyday by Pureple team. If you run into an issue or a feature you are looking for is missing, please email us at email@example.com. We take your feedback very seriously and address it timely.
Pureple is a beautiful, feature-packed style assistant with unmatched functionality.
• Easiest app to create your wardrobe. Add items from web, even ones you bought years ago. If you choose to take pictures, you can crop the picture and erase the background.
• Organize your clothing into categories, outfits, and favorites. Tag them with build it or unlimited custom tags. Add your notes and comments to items and outfits. See what outfits you have containing the item you are looking at.
• Tag clothing by season, occasion, color, brand, in need of mending/altering/dry cleaning, or by anything to suite your tagging needs. Add and remove the tags you want, change them any time.
• Make outfits or let Pureple suggest an outfit for you. Edit outfits with add/remove item, arrange, zoom and rotate.
• Track when items and outfits were last worn
• Plan what to wear ahead of time by adding your items and outfits to the built-in calendar.
• Access all of your favorite items and outfits in one super convenient location.
• Create packing lists before upcoming trips so you don't find yourself scrambling at the last minute.
• Share your style with the world using Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Message or email. See what is trending in Pureple community.
• Backup with the built-in backup and restore tools to keep your data safe if something goes wrong with your device.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliate with Stylebook app.
What's New in Version 2.5
Bug Fixes, performance improvements
Can Be Improved
By far the best clothing organizer available however there are a few problems. You can't take off clothing items once you put them in the calendar. Also you can't replace an item's picture, you can only delete it and start the process over. Another problem is that you can't edit the pre-made categories, nor can you edit or delete one's added categories. Lastly, the transparency function doesn't work the best. It would be nice to have a guide saying how to take a picture that would be best for the transparency feature to work. A feature that would be handy is that the suggestive outfit feature could suggest additional clothing to an article of clothing that, say, you want to wear but don't know what to wear with it. In other words, it could suggest outfits but with a specific item that you already plan to wear. I'm also not a big fan of the layout. Thank you for reading!
Good app, needs help
I really like this app and considering that it's free makes it even better. It definitely needs help though. Besides the usual minor bugs and stuff there are two big things that bug me. One, every time I try to use the transparency adjustment the app crashes making what could be a really cool feature compleatly useless. And second which took an entire star, when getting suggestions on outfits, it suggest items that are not in our closet. Random stuff it finds on the Internet. This is more of a personal peeve to me but still, why would I put an outfit together with pieces that don't exist in my personal wardrobe. Just saying.
Cool Idea.. Needs work.
This app is very useful and cool because you can see what you want to wear the next day when you aren't in your closet & it's very good for planning. However, they need to update it so that you can add multiple pictures at once in to a category so you don't have to do it individually which takes forever! Second, you should be able to edit the category names & move things around. Once you put something in a category it's stuck! The only way to redo it is to retake the picture & start over. Once again, a great & awesome idea! But needs a lot of improvements to be practical..
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Dec 28, 2014
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 6.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: ICECLIP LLC
- © 2014 Iceclip LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Annual Storage Subscription$9.99