By Michael Hardaker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PureShot is your top-quality filter-free (or #nofilter) app. It helps you capture digital photographs with the highest possible technical integrity—no other app can beat it!
You can then process these on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, or your computer, with no image processing taking place in-app.
It has a simple, elegant, easy-to-use interface. It is also highly configurable, so you can tailor the way it behaves to suit the way you like to take photographs.
• A choice of HI_Quality JPEG, MAX-Quality JPEG or dRAW TIFF output*
• A choice of standard multi-zone or (positionable) spot-metering
• Configurable tap-to-focus. Set-and-lock, or simply define the point-of-interest
• Standard 4:3, square 1:1 or 35mm 3:2 image ratio
• Choice of single shot, 3-shot burst or 3-shot exposure bracket
• A "soft" shutter release button that can be configured just how you want it to be
• Comprehensive on-screen information
• Real-time ISO, shutter-speed and comprehensive GPS readouts, with optional Ev100, Dynamic Ev, luminance or illuminance reading
• A choice of four real-time histogram options
• Night mode, for real extended shutter speeds of up to 1 sec
• Quality-optimized 6X digital zoom
• Dynamic interface for iPhone and iPod touch with 3.5-inch display allows for maximum viewfinder size
• Direct integration with other apps, including Dropbox and image editors
• A comprehensive in-app User Guide
• Much, much more!
PureShot combines the unprecedented output quality of Jag.gr's 645 PRO with blistering performance and a compact user interface.
* The term "developed RAW"—dRAW—is used to describe a TIFF image that has had no in-app post-processing applied and, critically, no JPEG compression at any stage.
What's New in Version 2.61
* Fixed: Night Mode now works again. Sorry about that...
Questions or problems? Please CONTACT US: we'll help you promptly!
My favorite. I recommend it highly.
*Thanks for the quick fix for Nite Mode!*
Some nice updates: the LED indicators for AE, AF & WB are a welcome addition. The HiLO feature (along with the invert image option) shows the developers commitment to photography on the iPhone.
The 3 camera apps I use:
◾️the native Apple app, when the situation is fluid and I need to shoot quickly. The 10-frames-per-second burst is a good hedge agains missing the best shot.
◾️Pureshot: when I have more time to compose a shot. I use the 3 shot bracket mode and select the best image.
◾️645 Pro: when I can control every aspect of taking the picture, time is not an issue and I am after the perfect image.
SUMMARY: I really like the interface. The app is highly customizable and is easy to make as simple or cluttered as you want-it becomes the app you make it.
◾️I have neglected to mention the excellent on-board users manual. The developer has put a lot of care into it. It clearly explains all the features and functions of the app, putting it miles ahead of others I have used. Updating a manual to match updates in the product is not a trivial matter, and I appreciate the effort.
Great Control, but...
…capture for iPhone 5! The images are locked to iPhone 4 sizes.
Where are the zoom controls?
Where are the zoom controls?
Please add a zoom dial!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Mar 27, 2014
- Version: 2.61
- Size: 6.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Michael Hardaker
- © 2011-2013 Jag.gr
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.