Whatever your goals are—finishing projects, managing daily tasks, checking off work to-do’s, learning a language, mastering a skill, keeping up a fitness regimen or traveling to new places—Purp will help you compile, organize, track and finally reach your goals. Purp shows you the tasks you have to complete each day in order to reach your goals effectively and on time.
Our motto: Live your purpose!
Set a goal, create a plan and get started:
- See a customized list of tasks you need to complete in order to reach your goals!
- Add medium-term or daily goals with deadlines, categories and task lists
- Organize and prioritize goals and track your progress
- Duplicate goals for easy re-creation, or archive them when you’re finished
- View graphs and statistics about your progress, time remaining, tasks remaining and activity over time
- Filter goals by category
- Create, edit and duplicate tasks
- Time your tasks with the timer function, and pause and resume time as you work
- Use the awake function to keep your screen on while the timer is running
- See how much time you’ve lost or saved on each task
- Set sound alarms to remind you when time is up
- Organize and prioritize tasks as to do or done
- Select or create categories for your goals
- Organize and prioritize categories for easier filtering
- Motivate yourself to achieve more goals
- Earn awards after successfully completing tasks and goals
- View statistics on your overall progress
- See how many goals, tasks and hours you’ve completed with helpful graphs
- See which categories you’ve completed goals in
- Turn the device to landscape mode for fullscreen activity data
- Universal app works on all iPhone and iPad devices
- CloudKit solution synchronizes your goals and tasks between your devices
Our life is full of challenges. Often we have to improve ourselves. We have to learn, to obtain new skills, to strengthen our body, to cope with daily problems or get new experiences. We set goals in order to make better our personal life, to change and enhance things surrounding us. From small goals to big ones, each has a common point: we strive to achieve them. Purp makes it easy.
We continuously work on the Brain function to make it smarter, more accurate and more fluid. Our goal is to develop a deep-learning Brain that better understands your environment, circumstances, and lifestyle in order to boost your productivity to an extremely high level.
Purp is free to download and use. Purp Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to create goals and categories, and use Purp without any further restrictions.
Our Terms and Conditions:
Updates for Christmas and New Year.
Ratings and Reviews
Best app for planning long out long and short term goals
As an ADHD person, I always have issues getting things done. With this, I can create a goal, then create tasks that lead up to the goal with an estimated time commitment. It helps me think of the next step, and the next step and the next step for big things. Complete your steps and still not there? Add more tasks/steps that take you further. This planning aspect is something I would do on notepads which I would end up losing.
I really think they need to push for reviews more because if they don’t, then the app will slowly die off at some point and there isn’t really an alternative to this one. There are many To Do list apps, but this one does it differently.
Even if it’s not the best for you, it will have it’s place in your life.
Edit: I went ahead and bought pro. I find it’s worth it especially since it’s a lifetime purchase
Thank you for the great Review! We are working on it continuously to improve Purp for you! ;)
I’m giving 5 for potential and desire to see them succeed
This app has so much promise. Design and animations are fantastic, it crashes some times and occasionally the UX is confusing but the overall idea and direction is just fantastic and I hope for the best for this team.
Lots of potential, lots of flaws
In my first review, I was upset that the app would constantly crash, so it was essentially impossible to use. This was fixed in a recent update! :)
Since then, I used it pretty much every day to accomplish a major school goal. I love the design of this app!
One new major flaw I've noticed is that when I archive a goal, my main page says "you only have archive goals", BUT when I check under archived goals, it says "you have no archive goals". WHERE DID THEY GO?? I'd like to reactivate an archived goal, but I can't find it now.
Another problem I experienced is that when I am running a timer on a task inside a goal, sometimes I use another app for a short amount of time, but when I come back to Purp, the timer has quit, and the task timer registers 0 minutes spent on that task. This happens even if I've tapped the phone icon at the top of the task. The good news is that if I don't use any other app on my phone, the app keeps my device awake, and the timer works as intended. However, I wish it would also continue timing instead of resetting to 0 if I switched to another app while working.
All in all, I can tell that you are constantly improving this app, and I hope my feedback helps. Great job overall!
We always try our best! Please update to 2.0 version, which is already available on AppStore! The Archive list and other little bugs fixed in this version. The Timer improvements are coming with the next version late October. If you have any issue or idea, don't hesitate to share with us: email@example.com
- Pepzen Ltd.
- 34.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Pepzen Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Purp Pro $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.