Purple Table Reservations are designed for those who are living with disabilities such as Alzheimer’s Disease, Dementia, Autism, PTSD, and other physical or cognitive conditions. A Purple Table Reservation transforms what could be a challenging experience for many, into a positive experience for all.
Restaurants who accept Purple Table Reservations have made the commitment to provide well thought out accommodations, and have trained their staff with best practices to provide an enjoyable dining experience for all.
When you make a Purple Table Reservation, you may list special requests and accommodations needed. However no further detail is necessary, a Purple Table Reservation is all that is needed. Our goal is to make dining out a enjoyable and stress-free experience for all.
- Reserving a Purple Table is free and easy, you can search by area and cuisine type.
- Restaurant listings provide pictures, amenities and may provide hours that Purple Tables Reservations are recommended to ensure a positive dining experience
Love it? Want to share your story? Have Questions? Contact us at email@example.com
- Purple Table Reservations, Inc.
- 54.4 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2017 Purple Table Reservations, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.