Hi, we want to do your dry cleaning and laundry. Is tonight good?
Allows @Home customers to:
1) Place orders with a single click without having to log in each time.
2) Change and cancel pending orders.
3) See your invoice history of items we've processed for you and amounts paid.
4) Manage your account profile including your credit card on file.
5) Get text notifications when we pick up and deliver to your doorstep.
* Everything you need and nothing you don't, all in a fast and easy to use App that you're going to love!
Allows @Work customers to:
1) Sign up for service at any of our 900+ @work delivery locations in the Bay Area.
2) See your invoice history of items we've processed for you and amounts paid.
3) Manage your account profile including your credit card on file.
4) Get real time email notifications when we deliver your order to your location.
Whether you prefer to use us from home or work, with PurpleTie you get...
One low price for full service.
The other guys have fine print and hidden fees. We don’t. Our price is for clean clothes in one day, standard.
We don’t send your clothes to a “partner”.
We own and operate our own plant in Redwood City. It’s the only place your clothes will go.
Serving the SF Bay Area since 1999.
We’re cleaners. We’re not dot-commers, disruptors or dis-intermediators. We’re not even sure what those mean.
Any questions? We don't shy away from calls. We have a staff of world class customer service folks that are available to you Toll Free at 1-855-PURPLETIE (1-855-787-7538) M-F 9am-7pm. If you prefer, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
@Work Customer Support. Now our @Work customers can sign up, manage their accounts and view their invoices too!
Ratings and Reviews
I have been using them for quite a while. I don't have machines in my apartment. It may cost a little more than doing it yourself it come back to you folded and ready to go. They are quick and reliable and always give you communications on pick-ups and drop-offs. One delivery guy forgot one of my bags one time and I caught it quickly and called and they got it back to me that same night. I cannot say enough about how much easier life is with Purple Tie. Oh I forgot to mention pick up one day drop off next day. Amazing!
Purple Tie has been a lifesaver for our family, however, I would not recommend it for clothing pieces that are stained and need special attention or things with fragile buttons. Otherwise it is so great
I love PurpleTie
I’ve been using PurpleTie for so long now I can’t remember not using PurpleTie. I have used them for dry cleaning, laundry, shoe repair, hemming, tayloring, purse repair and purse cleaning.
I don’t know any service that can hem cloths overnight.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.