Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Delete photos fast. Really, really fast.
CNET: "... delete photos faster, with less tedious tapping and more swiping."
The Next Web: "Purrge lets you swipe (in feline fashion) ... to quickly delete rejects."
iDownloadBlog: "If your main focus is on deleting mass quantities of photos with a swipe, this is perfect for you."
AppAdvice: "... purge unwanted items from your photo library using simple swipe gestures."
iPhone Photography School: "... delete unwanted photos with cat-like reaction speed..."
Matts Apps: "... incredibly simple design... I really can't believe I haven't found an app like this before."
@thejaketrease "This is possibly my most-used app now."
@eevonvon "This app speaks to me on so many levels..."
@yeesamson "Simple and beautifully done. Delete unwanted photos from your iPhone, save space and time."
@MDJCreative "Purrge is a great app for clearing out your burgeoning iPhone camera feed."
@ccarella "... I love this idea for a mobile camera roll utility."
@PleaseEnjoy "The annoyance of deleting iPhone photos 1 by 1 has been solved by this awesome app..."
@mitchellholder "Have always wanted this..."
Purrge is a beautifully designed app for staying on top of your ever growing photo library. The app takes full advantage of simple swipe, drag, and flick gestures to make deleting pictures easy, fast, and (dare we say) enjoyable.
Grid View: Select photos one at a time or select multiple photos at once by swiping across.
Single Photo View: Swipe up ↑ to delete. Swipe back and forth between photos to determine which photos you want to purge from your library. Shake to undo!
Today View Widget: Keep an eye on your photo count when you're not using the app.
Simplify photo management, delete photos lightning fast, get rid of screenshots, duplicates, and bad photos, and free up memory on your iPhone and iPad.
You can kiss (or hiss) these errors goodbye:
"Cannot Take Video"
"Cannot Take Photo"
"Not Enough Storage"
"Storage Almost Full"
Photo hoarders rejoice!
Meow at us @purrgeapp on Twitter.
What's New in Version 1.1.0
Meow chicka meow meow!
New in this version (or shall we say purr-sion?)
- Cat Sounds. You're welcome. Toggle on/off in the new settings view. But who would turn them off?
- More Cat Sounds. Um. About that... #priorities
- Today View Widget. Can't get enough swiping? Neither could we. Swipe like a cat ninja down from the top of your phone (no matter where you are) and check out how many photos are in your camera roll + recently deleted. Requires a little bit of effort on your part -- you've gotta install the widget. Do it!
- Select All. You asked for it. Kitty-kaboom! All your photos gone in one fell swipe.
- Recently Deleted Count. A little nudge instructing you on how to empty the litter box (aka "recently deleted") Because space.
- Vote on Down Swipes. The o-purr-tunity to vote on a future feature. What the fancy feast should swipe-downs do? Just swipe down in individual photo view to vote.
- Sharing. So, you're purrging happily and, all of a sudden, you come across a photo of yourself that is purrty amazing. You wanna share it, don't you? Heck yes, you do. Tap the share button in the bottom right in individual photo view. And we don't even brand the share. Because you're worth it.
Tinder for your Camera Roll
I like to take lots of photos of the same thing and then choose the best one later. This app makes the process so much easier. I can quickly swipe through and delete the ones I don't like.
this app is the real deal love it!
It's quick and awesome. Great job fellas!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 18, 2015
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 17.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: AppJester
- © AppJester, 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Extra Cat Sounds$0.99