By Fabien Penso
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**IMPORTANT**: Push is now outdated and only available for existing users who bought the app. If you are a new user, please install Faast instead.
Push is an iPhone/iPod/iPad application that acts as a client for the Apple Push Notification Service. We support push for Twitter, GMail, Google voice, RSS, and more! We also support multiple accounts. multiple devices, and we do not consume your Twitter API calls. Use our ready-made Twitter, Gmail, Mail and RSS notification services to instantly receive new tweets, search results, emails, RSS feeds, or create your own custom notifications with our simple REST API.
You have access to all features once you bought the application, in app purchases are for older version of the application.
Visit http://help.appnotifications.com/ for support, we're really looking for your feedback, and feature request. We care a lot about our users, this application is for you.
We CANNOT respond if you post your question or problem as a review, please send us a duplicate at email@example.com so we can reach you for asking more information. Before you buy this application, *READ* our FAQ on our website, and our blog, they have important informations you should be aware of.
Non exhaustive list:
• all settings are in-app, and available on our website.
• check push latency from the application
• send yourself notification from the application, for test purpose
• silent hour / sleeping mode during specified hours
• Facebook notifications (you must bounce your facebook emails for this to work), opens the Facebook iPhone app.
• Twitter DM in a second
• Twitter Public Timeline
• Twitter Public replies
• Twitter lists
• Twitter search on specified keywords, as many as you want!
• GMail notifications (Hint: we do not need your GMail credentials, isn't it lovely?)
• RSS feeds notifications
• Mail address, everything sent to it is notified to you, and bounced to your account email if you want to
• 17 different sounds available for notifications, you can define any service with a different sound
• Full JSON/XML API to send yourself notifications, you can define *everything* through the API, the button's value, what it does when you click on it (open a browser, Mail.app, just view the notification, etc), the sound, silent mode or not, priority, a longer notification, etc.
→ Tip: We currently support the following Osfoora, Twitter client : BirdFeed, Echofon, Echofon Pro, SimplyTweet, TweetDeck, Tweetie, Twinkle, Twittelator, Twitterfon, Twitterrific, TweetLogix, TweetStation, Twitterfon Pro, Osfoora, TwitterBirdPro, Natsulion, Tweetings, Tweetings, Icebird, Fluttr, Seesmic, Weet and more.
Follow @appnotification on Twitter.
What's New in Version 4.1.9
- Fixing a bug with Twitter lists.
Push works. Sorta
It gets the notification to me. In a timely manner. Only thing being the time is out of sync. So it's off by at least an hour.
I have tried every configuration inside and outside of the program, swapped every setting. Uninstalled & reinstalled the app 10 times.
And still no sound. So I had to change it to display where it stays up until I do something with the notification.
Other than that it's a great app that has help me catch two great very unique Items that I would have otherwise missed out on.
Does just what you want
I wanted (needed?) an RSS reader that will alert on new items. This does it, and does it well. Seems to have lots if other cool stuff it can do, but that's all I use. Still worth paying for.
Great app ! Just follow instructions.
This is a great app design if you follow the instructions and make sure you have the right option chosen.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 24, 2013
- Version: 4.1.9
- Size: 10.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Romanian, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Fabien Penso
- © 2010 Fabien Penso
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Access$2.99