Build a Great Chest & Strong Arms.
Train from 0 to 100 pushups in 10 weeks.
● Get ready to live your dream.
Made by the Clear Sky Fitness Experts, the same people that built the famous Situps, Pull-ups, Squats, 5K Runner and 10K Runner apps.
----- ABOUT THE APP -----
Gradually go from 0 to 100 pushups in 10 weeks. The workouts are 3 times a week, 20 mins each.
The app's audio coach guides you on how many pushups to do, when to rest, and when to resume. During the instructions you listen to your favorite music, and the coach blends in when needed. The app keeps you motivated which is the key to success and the true magic of the app: you will earn wins and badges as you go along and the plan is achievable and enjoyable even by people that never liked to exercise.
With this app, you will have a Great Chest and Strong Arms.
——— FEATURES ———
AUDIO COACH FROM 0 TO 100 PUSHUPS
● personal audio coach guides you
● starts easy and slowly increases
● straight & simple, nothing to learn
● Integrated with Apple Health
3 EFFORT LEVELS
● Beginner: counter pushups
● Intermediate: knee pushups
● Advanced: full body pushups
YOUR MUSIC DURING WORKOUTS
● play your music while exercising
● audio coach gently blends in when needed
● compatible with ALL music apps
● earn wins and badges
● share your wins on Facebook, Twitter, Mail
● meet other trainees on our Facebook community
● motivational quotes for your mind & body
PERFECT for BEGINNERS
● 20 mins a day, 3 days a week, 10 weeks
● Designed to make anyone succeed
● Extensive guidance for beginners
● Stretching & warmup videos
● Answers to all common questions
● In App Purchases:
This App Offers In App Purchases Titled "Premium Upgrade"
• Premium Upgrade: includes full training plans and exercises, as well as plan updates
• The upgrade is either a 3 Month subscription, or a lifetime one time upgrade.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
----- CONTACT US -----
Dear customers, we are here for you!
Ratings and Reviews
Military Fit and Injury/depression slumps
Second best decision in my life was buying the full 25 dollar set of these work out apps.
Two years and I still haven’t finished the whole program though 😂😂
But that’s on me. I just have a bad habit of a lack of consistency with everything outside of my military duties 😜
But it certainly helps. It’s easy to come to the gym and forget what the hell I came there to do in the first place. So opening up all the apps at the same time and knocking the day out one by one is my one full work out for the day.
Crazy convenient and easy enough any beginner of any age can do it. Unless you have injuries. But always make sure to talk to your DOCTOR prior to starting any work out programs and plans....
Don’t stress if you miss a few days, and if you need to start over don’t sweat it!
Just keep at it and like me, you’ll eventually rep the benefits and be so glad you bought the product!
Great easy way to build your push-up count and build muscle
This app is very straightforward, but a great way to build upper body strength if you only have a little bit of time each day. It's well laid out and allows you to strengthen your upper body while also building up your push-up count. Also lets you listen to music and gives helpful cues along the way. I recommend this along with the other apps these guys do, if you want simple easy progress on basic exercises you can do anywhere.
This app is a nice, easy way to slowly build up muscle without getting frustrated or over doing it. I’m almost through the program and initially could only do a few pushups, but I’ve been able to slowly follow the three times weekly recommendations and have gotten significantly stronger over the months. I’ll say it again. This works. Looking forward to starting the extreme pushups app in a few weeks to keep the progress going.
- FITNESS22 LTD
- 91.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Fitness22 LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Lifetime Premium $2.99
- Premium Subscription $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.