Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pushbullet is "the app you never knew you needed", according to CNET. Here's why:
With Pushbullet, you can easily move links, files, and more between your devices and computers in a snap.
• Instead of emailing yourself to get a link on your phone, just "push" it from your computer to your phone with a click. Pushbullet also makes sharing the links and files you've pushed easy, so you can share that link with a friend via your favorite messenger.
• Quickly transfer links and pictures from your iPhone or iPad to your computer in order to switch devices or to have it open for later.
• Use Pushbullet Channels to subscribe to timely notifications about things you care about. Follow new comics from xkcd or The Oatmeal to ensure you always see the newest comics right away.
"Pushbullet Is a Fantastic App Every Phone Should Have" - Gizmodo
"Super-useful utility, Pushbullet, launches for Mac, Safari, iPad" - Gigaom
"Pushbullet brings your Mac and iOS devices even closer" - Cult of Mac
What's New in Version 3.1.6
- iOS 10 fixes and improvements
- Added open source licenses
Must remove and install to fix notifications
I had to remove the app the reinstall and my notifications are working on my iPhone 7.
Latest update fixed login
With the latest update, logging in via Google now works. I still have a lot to test, but first impression looks like a great app!
Used to be one of my faves
I used to use this all the time to send things both to myself and my family. Since the update it just doesn't work despite multiple uninstall/reinstalls.
No notifications and all it will do is display an old push - can't open the push or see any other ones.
Also, new format sacrifices usability for a kludgy text format.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 18, 2016
- Version: 3.1.6
- Size: 24.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: PushBullet, Inc
- © Pushbullet Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.