By Tobias Renstrom
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- ”Track your workouts with a simple, well-designed interface.” - New York Times, 2012
- Apple Staff Favorites in 84 countries, 2012
- App Store Essentials, 2012
- App Store's Apps for physical fitness, 2012
- App Store’s New and Noteworthy, 2012
- App of the Day, MacWorld.se, 2011
"For those in need of an easy way of tracking their workout routines, Pumping Weight is an ideal and easy to use solution." - Jennifer Allen, 148Apps.com
- Smooth and straight-forward workout log
- Illustrations and instructions for 200+ exercises, including variations
- Custom exercises and workouts
- Track body weight, measurements, body fat, BMI and more
- Workout notes
- Rest timer
- Interval timer for high-intensity-inteval-training
- Streaks rewarded with frequent training
- Calendar showing all your workouts
- Share your workouts with friends
- Lbs/kg and cm/inches
- Export everything to Excel/Numbers
- iCloud support
WHAT’S IT ALL ABOUT
Variation is key for long term fitness improvement. Continuously surprising your body and increasing the workload makes your body react - not getting stuck in old routines. And for that purpose a workout log is invaluable. With this app you know when you’re on the right track, no matter what workout regime you’re on. The rest, we leave up to you.
Just install and start it up and you’re done. No registration is needed, and it all works offline.
What's New in Version 1.8.1
This version is iOS 7 compatible, sorry about the delay.
We have also made speed improvements for users of older phones, if you're on an iPhone 4S, 4 or 3GS you should see improved loading times. This comes at the cost of the calendar not loading as much stuff as it currently does, this is what is currently slowing down the app loading.
Right App for those who workout regularly
I have had this App for nearly 2 years. I workout at least 5 days a week and this app from what I have found fits my routines better than any if the others. It allows me to keep up with what I have done so I can focus on the areas that need more attention. It backs up data on iCloud so your graphs go back a year. Most used App on my phone!!!
Exactly what I was looking for. It does exactly what I want. I wasn't interested in using it to keep my weights for sets. What I wanted was for it to keep track of what body parts I have done. This works great for me since I work out 6 times a week and do 2 body parts a day. This can get confusing but this app keeps everything straightened out.
Update: it keeps deleting all the information in my calendar at the end of the day. I have been using it for over 6 months and it deleted all my information. It seems to wipe everything at the end of the day. Please fix!
Beautiful, maybe a bit buggy
The interface is a bit quirky, and there's a few bugs (e.g. long lags if you've been using it for a while, and have a number of workout plans entered) but it more than makes up for that with its features. Huge fan.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 01, 2013
- Version: 1.8.1
- Size: 13.1 MB
- Languages: English, Swedish
- Seller: Tobias Renstrom
- © Tobias Renström
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Interval Timer$4.99