Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pushover is a simple push notification service that integrates easily into web apps like IFTTT, network monitoring systems, shell scripts, and anything else that needs to send alerts to your iPhone, iPad, Desktop, and other mobile devices. App includes a free 7-day trial and unlimited usage beyond the trial requires a one-time in-app purchase.
Visit https://pushover.net/ to find apps, plugins, and services that support Pushover, or get an API key for your own app.
What's New in Version 2.4.2
- Minor bugfixes for iPad and Apple Watch
- Fix for message syncing and icon badge count not updating after deleting certain messages
- Add Spotlight integration on iOS 9 to search through messages
- Add message share functionality
- Add setting to only copy message text instead of both title/app and message text
- Add Delete button to notification actions to delete notifications right from the lock screen (requires message encryption to be enabled)
- New WatchOS 2 app
- Minor bugfixes and support for iOS 9.1
- More efficient message transport encryption
Fantastic service, but support needs improvement
This is an absolutely marvelous app and service. I use it all the time and it's very reliable, flexible and fast. Only reason for 4 stars is that every support request I've ever put into the system has gone unanswered and not even acknowledged.
Always get my notifications. I don't have much going on with this app but I haven't had to fiddle with it since setting it up so it is quite reliable.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 22, 2016
- Version: 2.4.2
- Size: 14.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Superblock, LLC
- © 2012-2015 Superblock, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pushover License$4.99