Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pushover is a simple push notification service that integrates easily into web apps like IFTTT, network monitoring systems, shell scripts, and anything else that needs to send alerts to your iPhone, iPad, Desktop, and other mobile devices. App includes a free 7-day trial and unlimited usage beyond the trial requires a one-time in-app purchase.
Visit https://pushover.net/ to find apps, plugins, and services that support Pushover, or get an API key for your own app.
What's New in Version 2.3.2
- Bugfixes and minor speed improvements in message syncing
- Fix disappearing "All Messages" option in app list after using "Delete All Messages" context menu option
- Add support for subscriptions allowing you to easily and securely subscribe to notifications without giving out your user key, and later unsubscribe from those notifications from within the Pushover app
- Add support for limited HTML text styling in messages (bold, italic, color, etc.)
- Minor bugfixes and performance improvements
As a web developer I wanted one central way to manage alerts from Drupal, my phpsitemonitor site monitors and my ZNC IRC bouncer. This thing works perfectly! Super reliable. Love it.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 25, 2015
- Version: 2.3.2
- Size: 14.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Superblock, LLC
- © 2012-2015 Superblock, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pushover License$4.99