This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Pushover is a simple push notification service that integrates easily into web apps like IFTTT, network monitoring systems, shell scripts, and anything else that needs to send alerts to your iPhone, iPad, Desktop, and other robot-like mobile devices. App has a free 7-day trial and unlimited usage beyond the trial requires a one-time in-app purchase.
Pushover includes an Apple Watch app and complications so you can push custom data straight to your watch face with our Glances API.
Visit https://pushover.net/ to find apps, plugins, and services that support Pushover, or get an API key for your own app.
What's New in Version 2.8.4
- Improve app list display when using larger text sizes
- Fix issue where messages might get downloaded twice
- Add support for the iPhone X
- On iOS 11, support swiping all the way to the left on the message list to delete a message in one step
- Add a setting to allow playing notification sounds for new notifications received while the app is already open and displaying
- Add setting to locally retain all messages, not just up to 1000
- Better support for iPad running in Split View
- Large internal rewrite for more reliable message storage and display
- Remove iOS 8 and watchOS 3 support; Pushover now requires at least iOS version 9.3 and watchOS 4
- Fix opening a URL from a notification when using the in-app browser and a URL is already being viewed
- Fix opening URLs in the non-default browser when tapping on links inside of a message
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 06, 2017
- Version: 2.8.4
- Size: 14.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Superblock, LLC
- © 2012-2017 Superblock, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pushover License$4.99