The NEW PushTracker App provides even more information and individualization of the revolutionary SmartDrive MX2 + PushTracker—the award-winning power assist device for any wheelchair.
With close to 75% of manual wheelchair users experiencing shoulder pain on a daily basis due to the repetitive nature of pushing, the SmartDrive is designed to reduce the number of pushes performed every day to a "safe" level while allowing people to go further than they have ever gone before.
Now with the added features of the PushTracker and this App, SmartDrive users are able to track day-to-day propulsion metrics—including pushes, coast time and more. They all seamlessly connect with one another to give a complete picture of mobility activity, helping to monitor daily habits, reduce risk for injury and improve quality of life.
With the PushTracker App, wirelessly sync & send your daily data via Bluetooth from your PushTracker wristband for an in-depth look. Within the App you are easily able to:
- Swipe between the three different PushTracker dashboards to check how you are doing at a glance and see how it compares to your daily averages.
- View your past performance, see just how much your SmartDrive helps and compare against other users.
- Track your journey as you explore a park or city and share it with all your friends.
- Quickly tweak the functionality / performance characteristics of your SmartDrive and test for what you like best.
- Wirelessly update PushTracker and SmartDrive Firmware as new software-centric features and improvements are released.
Visit the PushTracker website at http://www.pushtracker.com for complete details on the SmartDrive + PushTracker.
- Inclusion of Firmware Versions 1.5 for OTA updating
- Addition of "Estimated Drive Range" to PushTracker
- Simplified pairing process for PushTracker to App and PushTracker to SmartDrive
- Display OTA progress during OTA on PushTracker
- Updated company logo during PushTracker startup
- Improved "Map My Journey" compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
Won't pair with wristband
Tried to update the firmware to 1.4 but the app will not pair with my wristband, even though the wristband indicates it is paired by showing the check mark. After trying about 20 times I finally deleted the app from my iPhone 7 and reinstalled it. Finally it paired and I was able to update the firmware. However, it took several connections and unconnections to get the device to complete the update and show that the SmartDrive Bluetooth and SmartDrive microprocessor were updated.
I have never been able to easily connect the app with the smart drive and so I rarely ever do. I am glad that this time Max Mobility sent an email about the new version because I was 2 versions behind in updates! I hope they continue to communicate with their customers. Since these devices are not only more expensive than our wheelchairs in some cases, and an invaluable part of our daily lives, I think Max Mobility owes it to their customers to communicate better.
Only 4 stars because the app has issues with pairing. Not sure if it's just me or if others have issues as well.
I love my max drive but hate the app!
I love my max drive but hate the app! It’s impossible to pair and very hard to use. Concentrate on making the band easier to use and control the drive instead of having to do it with the app. It tells me I’m paired then tells me I need to connect. Good idea but needs work. Sorry. 😪
Bluetooth support needs work
The app itself works pretty well, and it has a nice simple interface. The problem is that pairing the app with your PushTracker band is difficult, and the device ALWAYS becomes un-paired after a day or so. To make matters worse, the app thinks it's still paired, and won't let you re-pair until you force-quit the app.
- Max Mobility, LLC
- 26.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Max Mobility, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.