Push ups 0 to 100: push up challenge trainer pro
By FITNESS22 LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Build a Great Chest & Strong Arms.
Train from 0 to 100 pushups in 10 weeks.
● Get ready to live your dream.
Made by the Clear Sky Fitness Experts, the same people that built the famous Situps, Pull-ups, Squats, 5K Runner and 10K Runner apps.
----- ABOUT THE APP -----
Gradually go from 0 to 100 pushups in 10 weeks. The workouts are 3 times a week, 20 mins each.
The app's audio coach guides you on how many pushups to do, when to rest, and when to resume. During the instructions you listen to your favorite music, and the coach blends in when needed. The app keeps you motivated which is the key to success and the true magic of the app: you will earn wins and badges as you go along and the plan is achievable and enjoyable even by people that never liked to exercise.
With this app, you will have a Great Chest and Strong Arms.
——— FEATURES ———
AUDIO COACH FROM 0 TO 100 PUSHUPS
● personal audio coach guides you
● starts easy and slowly increases
● straight & simple, nothing to learn
● Integrated with Apple Health
3 EFFORT LEVELS
● Beginner: counter pushups
● Intermediate: knee pushups
● Advanced: full body pushups
YOUR MUSIC DURING WORKOUTS
● play your music while exercising
● audio coach gently blends in when needed
● compatible with ALL music apps
● earn wins and badges
● share your wins on Facebook, Twitter, Mail
● meet other trainees on our Facebook community
● motivational quotes for your mind & body
PERFECT for BEGINNERS
● 20 mins a day, 3 days a week, 10 weeks
● Designed to make anyone succeed
● Extensive guidance for beginners
● Stretching & warmup videos
● Answers to all common questions
----- CONTACT US -----
Dear customers, we are here for you!
What's New in Version 7.2
iOS 10 adaptations
Great App to start off with.
Just started getting back into exercise and have used their 5K, 10K push-ups and sit ups app and am making steady progress. This is an app to get you in shape not turn you into Arnold Schwarzenegger. If you're looking to get back into shape or back on track I'd suggest starting with these apps.
Simple but effective
This app is a great way to challenge yourself and incorporate push-ups into your workout routine. I use it as part of my warmup 3x a week. It comes with three levels of difficulty so if you can't do a full body push-up yet you can work up to that.
I'm a wellness coach and have been using this for several years myself. The fact that you can start out at counter push-ups and work up to full-body, makes it a practical resource for clients. Advancing through the app leads to nice upper body definition and strength for women of all ages.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 06, 2016
- Version: 7.2
- Size: 65.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: FITNESS22 LTD
- © Fitness22 LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.