Pushups 0 to 100 Exercise Workout (Push Up Trainer) Pro
By Clear Sky Apps LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Build a Great Chest & Strong Arms.
Train from 0 to 100 pushups in 10 weeks.
● Get ready to live your dream.
Made by the Clear Sky Fitness Experts, the same people that built the famous Situps, Pull-ups, Squats, 5K Runner and 10K Runner apps.
----- ABOUT THE APP -----
Gradually go from 0 to 100 pushups in 10 weeks. The workouts are 3 times a week, 20 mins each.
The app's audio coach guides you on how many pushups to do, when to rest, and when to resume. During the instructions you listen to your favorite music, and the coach blends in when needed. The app keeps you motivated which is the key to success and the true magic of the app: you will earn wins and badges as you go along and the plan is achievable and enjoyable even by people that never liked to exercise.
With this app, you will have a Great Chest and Strong Arms.
——— FEATURES ———
AUDIO COACH FROM 0 TO 100 PUSHUPS
● personal audio coach guides you
● starts easy and slowly increases
● straight & simple, nothing to learn
3 EFFORT LEVELS
● Beginner: counter pushups
● Intermediate: knee pushups
● Advanced: full body pushups
YOUR MUSIC DURING WORKOUTS
● play your music while exercising
● audio coach gently blends in when needed
● compatible with ALL music apps
● earn wins and badges
● share your wins on Facebook, Twitter, Mail
● meet other trainees on our Facebook community
● motivational quotes for your mind & body
PERFECT for BEGINNERS
● 20 mins a day, 3 days a week, 10 weeks
● Designed to make anyone succeed
● Extensive guidance for beginners
● Stretching & warmup videos
● Answers to all common questions
----- CONTACT US -----
Dear customers, we are here for you!
What's New in Version 1.6
Dear customers, we love you!
● User interface minor adjustments
● Updated help screens
● As always, a few more little goodies that you'll like :-)
Questions? Ideas? We're here for you!
Mom of one
I have always wanted to exercise regularly--especially since having a baby--but have lacked the ability to progress from a starting point to accomplishing a goal. I am four weeks into this exercise program, am combining it with the sit-up challenge and a 5k program, and am further along than I have ever been in my life!! Very exciting! And I am super motivated to continue, knowing I have gotten this far--I don't want to stop until I have finished the program! And then on to the next challenge!!
Combined with others, this is a quick, good workout. Can hardly believe I have advanced so quickly in my endurance!
Things I would like to see: integrated switch between apps (sit-ups, push-ups, etc) so I don't have to flip between them when combining workout. Also, push reminders (if already available, I may not have it on). And, I would LOVE to have the daily totals on display once the set is complete, just under the list if sets, maybe?
Thanks for a GREAT app!
Love this app!!!
This is a great app. When I got the app this past January I was only able to do 3 full pushups. My goals was to get to 100 by the 50th birthday. I was able to accomplish it. By 50 pushups I could see a huge difference in my arms. All the definition I had lost had come back. I am the only woman in my Taekwondo class who can easily knock out 25 full push ups. The others can not do full push ups.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 01, 2013
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 40.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Clear Sky Apps LTD
- © 2012 Clear Sky Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.