Pushups Extreme: 200 Push ups workout trainer XT Pro
By FITNESS22 LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Extreme Pushups: become strong, VERY strong.
This app will train you to be able to do 200 pushups (4 sets of 50 pushups each, in a row).
● Get ready to be stronger than you've ever been.
----- WHO IS THIS APP FOR? -----
This app is for people who already can do 5 sets of 20 pushups each. If you can't, please consider our 0-100 pushups app. It will get you there.
----- ABOUT THE APP -----
This app will train you to do 200 pushups in 4 sets of 50 pushups each. You will begin from 5 sets of 20 pushups, and over the course of 10 weeks will increase the effort until you hit 200 pushups.
When you are done, you will be much stronger and have a much better looking body.
When you start a workout, you turn on your favorite music, and the app's audio coach tells you exactly how many pushups to do, when to rest, and when to resume. The app also keeps you motivated, which is the key to success and the true magic of the app. The plan is achievable and enjoyable even by people that never liked to exercise, and you will earn wins and badges as you go along.
With this app, you will have a better body.
Extreme Pushups is made by experts, the same people that built the awesome 5K & 10K Runner apps, the 0 to 100 pushups app, and many others.
● guided by your personal audio coach
● starts easy and slowly increases the effort
● straight & simple, nothing to learn
● Integrated with Apple Health
● listen to your music while exercising
● audio coach gently blends in when needed
● compatible with ALL music apps
● earn wins and badges
● share your wins on Facebook, Twitter, mail
● meet other trainees on our Facebook community
● motivational quotes for your mind & body
● Only 20 mins a day, 3 days a week, 10 weeks
● Designed to make anyone succeed
● Extensive guidance for beginners
● Answers to all common questions
AND THERE'S MORE
● stretching & warmup videos
● male & female audio coaches
● detailed information & guidance
● and there is more...
● iPhone & iPod touch (all models)
● iPad: runs as an iPhone/iPod app
----- CONTACT US -----
● Dear customers, we are here for you!
What's New in Version 6.30
- Minor fixes
Works (and quickly)
I'm joining the Air Force this June, and needed to get my upper body strength up. I started with the regular 100, then graduated to 200. If you want quicker results, do the activity every day (but listen to your body if you need a days rest or two). I'm a female and was sure that I could never do 100 push-ups, let alone 200. It's incredible how much this app has done in just a couple months. Starts slow, but helps you keep form. Highly recommend.
Wish I had it as a younger soldier.
Awesome app for a quick push-up workout. I use this to supplement on the days that I just can't get a good work out in. I've maxed my push ups for the first time in nearly a decade on the army physical fitness test.
30 years ago my best was just over 80 pushups in a set. Today, I just completed 113! I did finish the Pushups Pro program 2 weeks ago, and expect to hit 200 in a couple of months.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 30, 2015
- Version: 6.30
- Size: 50.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: FITNESS22 LTD
- © Fitness22 LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.