Pushy Squares is a board game supporting 2-4 players. You can also play against the smart AI's! The rules are simple, but can you figure out a winning strategy?
Here is how to play:
- Each player decides their color.
- In the beginning, each player has one square.
- In each turn, the player can move their squares by - swiping upwards, downwards, to the left or to the right.
- New squares will be given to each player at the starting point as the game goes on.
The number of moves after which a new square will appear will be shown on the screen.
- But if the starting point is occupied when a new square is due, that new square will not appear.
- All squares of each player move simultaneously by each swipe.
- White squares are "walls", which block the movement of the square(s) that move(s) against them.
- The goal is to push opponents' squares off the board.
- One square off the board, one life is lost.
The number of remaining lives of each player will be shown on the screen
Have fun pushing squares around!
- Critical bug fix
- One new map!
- Changed how the board looks