Look how easy it is to turn any photo into a jigsaw puzzle! If you’re looking to add dimension to your photo creation, PUZZiPiX will leave a lasting impression.
PUZZiPiX combines photos with perfectly fitting puzzle components for great composition and storytelling. In advertising, contexts and connotations can be in high demand for designers, so having puzzles, as a visual technique can be invaluable. PUZZiPiX turns any photograph into an eye-catching jigsaw puzzle with creative control over the final outcome.
Three Classic puzzles, a futuristic Hexagon one, and a uniquely shaped Round one. Each puzzle piece can be moved, resized and rotated. Also, includes the ability to cut shapes into the puzzle or around the edge—you choose!
• 6 Puzzle Designs—four Classic, one Hexagon, and a Round Puzzle Style
• 3D Edges
• 3D Lighting
• Film Grain and Texture
• Tools to send Pieces Front or Back
• Tools to Move, Rotate and Resize one Piece or Groups of them
• Shape Library to add Shapes to the Puzzle Composition
• Button to Auto Snap puzzle pieces back together—or groups of them
• Ability to Conform Pieces to a Shape
• Settings to change the background to Transparent, Textured or Solid Color
iOS 12 Optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
Another great app
Most all the apps can get on pc/mac and ios! Love that and they work the same, great software, get them all!
What am I missing?
I don't see any instructions on how to work the puzzle I created. How many pieces max? Would like 400.
I don't see how to disassemble and work the puzzle. I have nearly all Jixi software. This one confounds me so far.
Can’t scatter pieces
Is Apples latest 11.2.1 the reason I don’t get the menu for scattering pieces and doing edge first
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.