A hurricane ripped through the island where young farmer Helen lives and ruined the whole city. Are you up for helping her with restoring the city and prevent a new disaster? Dive into challenging adventures in this unique game that mixes beautiful city-building and lively match-3 puzzle!
Starting from the Helen’s home, you will help her rebuild and design the destroyed city by completing exciting match-3 levels. With thousands of engaging levels, plenty of quests to complete, new buildings and designs to construct, fascinating characters to meet — you won’t stop playing!
REASONS YOU’LL LOVE PUZZLE HEART:
- RESTORING THE CITY: Repair and beautify buildings and build the city of your dreams brick by brick!
- VIVID AND DYNAMIC LEVELS: Make explosions with different chip combinations! You won’t find such a variety of special effects anywhere else!
- DIFFERENT PUZZLE MODES: A huge number of various modes won't let you put this game down!
- AMAZING BOOSTERS: You can earn a diversity of bonuses and power-ups – you’ll develop your own strategy for using them.
- INSPIRING ADVENTURE: Engage friendly people and work your way through the game to reveal the story of this incredible island.
- COLORFUL ANIMATED GRAPHICS: The artwork isn't a simple, bland cartoons. Rather, it's a graphical masterpiece always in motion.
- REGULAR UPDATES: New levels, buildings, quests, events and adventures will keep you captivated!
All this and much, much more — FREE!
Find us: https://www.facebook.com/puzzleheartgame
Have more fun: http://www.awem.com
Follow us: http://twitter.com/awem
Watch us: http://www.youtube.com/user/awemgames
Enjoy our art: http://pinterest.com/awemgames
Questions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Halloween is just around the bend! We’ve prepared lots of fun surprises for players!
- Find new parts of the idol in the Garden and the Museum.
- Updated obstacles in match-3 levels await you!
- Significant technical improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Wow, really disappointed in requirements
Has good graphics, story is a bit dragged out but cute. By level 10 if you do not have extremely good luck continuously you will constantly have to purchase boosts to get through a level. Then wants you to get so many of a particular color place but doesn’t not even give the required number for you to get. Or they are spread out over the entire play area, which is divided or broken up and there is no way to get them in groups of three to collect. Do not mind a challenge but definitely do not like being required to make purchases constantly to get through a level. The app is suppose to be for entertainment, not my money. Do not mind making purchases for games, I understand they must make a living but needing to make purchases on such a low level sets the stage for what to expect. Gave 2 stars because graphics are great but deserves -2 for play requirements. Will be deleting.
Thank you for updating your review. We will pass it to our developer team. We take all feedback into consideration in hopes of creating the best experience for everyone.
It’s a lot of fun.
Similar to most match 3 games. The early levels you only need one diamond but as you advance you need more. Most of it makes sense.
The scoring is a bit nutty. But from what I gather when the level scores you...consider that your base. Then depending on how many stars you got you get 0-30 on the next page.
Difficult levels don’t always make sense. Levels that don’t indicate difficult level can be brutally hard while the level marked difficult can actually be easier. It all works out.
My biggest gripe is the timer for getting lives back. 30 minutes is an awfully long time. Is there a way to speed the timer up? Without paying it? Maybe next update you could shorten that time to say 15 minutes for a new life? Sure would be nice.
Thanks for helping us improve our game!
We take all feedback into consideration in hopes of creating the best experience for everyone.
You can log into Facebook and exchange lives with friends. Tap the mail icon to send and receive gifts. You'll see a list of your Facebook friends who play Puzzle Heart. Select a friend you want to send a life to and tap Send. Tap Claim to receive a gift.
If you need more friends for exchanging lives you can join our community on Facebook.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com
It’s a good game just too much talking in between with characters! Takes too long to get things back up and running! Uses gems for everything to be fixed up so I feel like a gem or two should be given,one for just playing the level and one for beating it that way you still have gems to use to fix up! Game doesn’t have enough moves! I think this game knows how to trick you and waste your lives so it’s hard getting any further in the game because you’re stuck on 1 level too long! Costs too much money for extra moves!
Hello, thank you for sharing your thoughts. We are sorry to hear you are frustrated with the game. We take all feedback into consideration in hopes of creating the best experience for everyone.
- AWEM GAMES LIMITED
- 193.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2002 - 2018 Awem Games
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Coins $1.99
- Coin Cup $4.99
- Coin Pot $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.