Kids can now easily make their own puzzles from photos with Puzzle Maker for Kids: Create Your Own Jigsaw Puzzles from Pictures!
Do your kids love taking pictures? Do they love puzzles too? Look no further. Puzzle Maker for Kids: Create Your Own Jigsaw Puzzles is a fun puzzle game for toddlers, preschoolers, and kids from ages 1 to 6.
Your child can now easily make a puzzle out of anything they want! They simply tap a puzzle and take a picture. Anything that they love such as toys, cars, animals, trucks, bugs, dinosaurs, and even you can become a puzzle. The app allows for twenty different child and toddler friendly, jigsaw-style puzzles with options to change the number of pieces and remove other helpers. The puzzles start off easy to play and get more challenging as they change the settings- perfect for the little one in your life who loves puzzles!
Please note that this is the free version of the app. The free version includes four puzzles to use. You can unlock 16 more, the ability to change the number of pieces, and the ability to delete puzzles via one in-app purchase for the full version.
* Fun, creative graphics by illustrator Jenny Tiffany.
* 20 different puzzles to create!
* Positive encouragement.
* Fun interactive stars or bubbles to pop at the end of each puzzle!
* Choose your own difficulty! Increase the number of pieces from 9 up to 24 as your child's fine motor and spatial skills improve!
* Easy for kids to use and control.
If you enjoy this app, please take a look at our other fun and educational apps for kids:
Animal Games for Kids: Puzzles HD
Kids Trucks: Puzzles
Kids Trucks: Numbers & Counting
Kids Trucks: Alphabet Letter Identification Games
Kids Trucks: Preschool Learning
Kids Trucks: Construction Alphabet
Monster Games for Kids: Jigsaw Puzzles
Fairy Tale Games: Mermaid Princess Puzzles
Flower Fairies Ballet: Fairy Ballerina Puzzles for Kids
If you have questions, need support, or have a suggestion, please email us at: email@example.com
KNOW What's Inside:
As a MOMs with Apps member, we follow the "KNOW what's inside" best practices for kids' apps. For more information go to: http://momswithapps.com/
- Does not contain links to social networks
- Does not use data collection tools
- Does not contain 3rd party ads
- Does contain a single in-app purchase in the Parents section
- Does include links to apps by Scott Adelman in the App Store (via Link Share/Georiot) and links to more art by Jenny Tiffany.
* Updated for the latest iOS
If you enjoy this app, please consider reviewing it on the App Store. We appreciate your support!
Ratings and Reviews
My two-year-old grandson loves working puzzles made out of familiar objects which this app allows you to do. Go ahead and spend the $1.99 to upgrade. They should just sell it that way! It's worth that and more! Several other reviewers have asked that pictures could be accessed from the camera roll. I agree. But it is still fun to go find interesting subjects for your puzzles.
great, unique and fun.
this is a great, unique, FUN photo/puzzle app. you basically take a picture, and it simply turns it into a puzzle! It is also usable for all ages due to a helpful audio walkthrough the first time playing! it has great graphics, fun noises, and for some reason it's just really cool to see your own picture as a puzzle! plus it educational and stimulating. i highly recommend it!
Puzzle Maker for Kids
My 3 year old grandson loves this app. Using pictures from our camera roll is great and that we can control the background guides of lines and /or pictures works well as his skills increase. I want to upgrade but can't seem to find out the cost. Until I do, I won't.
- Scott Adelman Apps Inc
- 20.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Scott Adelman
- In-App Purchases
- All Puzzles and Content $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.