The BEST tile sliding puzzle game on the App Store. Simple yet addictive. Slide the tiles to put them in order, and try to beat your best time!
"Super. Simple format. So addictive."
"This is the 15 game I was waiting for."
"This is definitely the best slide puzzle in the app store."
"This would be worth buying... For free it's a steal!!"
• Multiple difficulty levels, from Easy (3x3) to Expert (6x6) - and up to 8x8 for iPad via in-app purchase
• Achievements! Can you earn them all?
• High-score lists
• Game Center support for online leaderboards and achievements
• 4 beautiful built-in tile sets
• Make a puzzle from any picture in your photo library
• Make a puzzle directly from your camera
• Slide to move tiles, or enable tap mode for extra speed - beat your friends' high scores!
• Automatic pause/save when taking a phone call or quitting the app - never lose your progress!
• High-resolution artwork, updated for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
• Newly revamped clean user interface inspired by iOS 8
• Sound effects
• Fully updated for iPhone X and iOS 11!
PuzzleTiles is ad-supported (via iAd), and offers in-app purchase for additional features.
PuzzleTiles is actively updated by a developer who listens to customer feedback, and is passionate about making quality apps. Get it now!
App Preview music: "Zero", by Steve Combs; licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license.
• Updated for iPhone X, iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
Not the classic 15 puzzle only 9
Only 9 tiles. I will keep looking for a classic 15 puzzle. You have to “unlock” the 15 puzzle by doing the smaller puzzles first. What a pain.
There are definitely 15. You start off on easy (8 tiles), but after beating that, you unlock medium (15 tiles), and so on. I'm sorry slide puzzles are such a pain for you, I suppose this was the wrong purchase for you.
Sent an email as the in app purchases weren't working for me. Got an immediate response. They fixed it right away, i was very impressed. Anyone can say they are in business when everything goes right, the true test is how they handle when stuff goes wrong. These guys aced it!
Pretty self explanatory. Works great, hasn't crashed on me yet. Expert level took me 17 minutes to complete and is SUPER hard, but my favorite is medium with 15 tiles. The checkerboard coloring is great, and you can also use your own photos. 10/10 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐would recommend
- Fat Apps, LLC
- 38.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2017 Fat Apps LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
- Add more difficulty levels $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.