PWN: Combat Hacking
By 82 Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PWN is a multiplayer strategy game about competitive computer hacking. Battle your rivals to take over networks using viruses, trojans, and backdoors like you were in a retro-futuristic hacker movie.
"Smart, highly addictive, and competitive strategy/puzzle action" - 148 Apps (Editor's Choice)
"The experience is simply exquisite. Such tension, such drama...it's just perfect...PWN: Combat Hacking is what I want hacking to be." - Kotaku
"A ludicrously chaotic, quick-fire take on the real-time strategy genre, delivering plentiful amounts of rich, strategically satisfying tactical action" - PocketGamer (Silver Award)
In this fast real-time strategy game you face off against other elite hackers within a 3D cyberspace and blast each other off the grid by tactical use of computer viruses, trojans, and spikes. Defend your own nodes with encryption, firewalls, and scanners. And watch out for hidden traps like backdoors that can decimate your network from within. Become the notorious computer hacker you always wanted to be.
- Real-time, player vs. player tactical hacking battles
- Eight hacker characters to choose from, each with a special skill proficiency
- Infiltrate maze-like three-dimensional network grids
- 10+ hours of single-player campaigns where you take out other hackers, learn and upgrade various hacking skills, and finally compete in a huge tournament
- Online and Local multiplayer
- Now with cross-platform multiplayer - download in the Mac App Store and play against friends on their phone!
- iCloud support
- Widescreen support
- 90 different maps to battle on
- No actual coding/hacking knowledge required!
What's New in Version 2.02
- Fixed exploit in multiplayer speed
- Multiplayer color is always blue, enemy is always red
- Streamlined tutorials and first campaign
- Can now upgrade skills from within Tournaments
- Fixed iCloud reliability
- Sound effect volume now responds to main audio volume
- Can play background music from another app
Great high speed strategy game. First campaign is a great tutorial into how your hacking tools for the network behave. Then..."There is no spoon." Definitely need to think quickly (but strategically) otherwise random tapping will make you lose. Really like online multiplayer
I know that this is not my phone this is your game causing my problem because I just got a new phone so I know that there's nothing wrong with my phone okay so when ever I try am press something it things that I'm not clicking that like when I try pressing Encrypt in the tutorial I can't do anything else except press that but nothing happens when I press the button so I paid
2.99 for this game and I can't even play it this is a complete waste of my money which is completely not fair to me so you can either give me my money back would you want or you can fix it which I'm going to tell you right now that you better do it is not okay with me that you make me pay for this game that doesn't work so I am asking you to fix this so fix it if I could I would give this game -5 stars since I can't even play it and again like I said it's not my phone because I just got a new one
Addictive but Frustrating
This game is NOT for ragers because the game will use the virus thing way to freaking much and made me throw my iPhone across the room (thank you game creator!) and is to repetitive with the virus way to much in the campaign. I can't get passed a level no matter how concentrated I get. It need to be fixed. Other than that the game is ok.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 11, 2013
- Version: 2.02
- Size: 45.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Erik Asmussen
- © 2013 Erik Asmussen
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Characters$0.99
- Unlock All Campaign Maps$0.99