By Sony Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“PWS Manager” is a dedicated application for “Portable Wireless Server” from Sony.
Connect “Portable Wireless Server” to your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch via Wi-Fi and you can
browse the content in “Portable Wireless Server” and operate (copy, delete and so on)
using this App.
For iOS 5 user, please download 1.3 version of this app following a message "Download an older version of this app?".
For iOS 6 and iOS 7 user, please download 1.5 version of this app following a message "Download an older version of this app?".
Main features of PWS (Portable Wireless Server)
1. Playback/View content
- Playback/View the content stored on Memory card inserted into PWS.
- Playback/View the content stored on USB device connected t o PWS.
- Playback/View the content within camera roll of iPad, iPhone or iPod touch that you are operating.
2. Copy files
- Copy files between memory card inserted into PWS, USB device connected to PWS
and iPad, iPhone or iPod touch that you are operating.
3.Use as memory card R/W
- Connect PWS to PC via USB cable and you can use as external card R/W.
4.Use as Power charger
- Connect via USB cable and PWS can supply power to Smartphone or camera.
What's New in Version 1.6.3
Improved the compatibility with iOS 8.4.
Still getting updates
Thank you Sony for still improving the the app. Keep up the good work.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 25, 2015
- Version: 1.6.3
- Size: 18.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Sony Corporation
- © 2013 Sony Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.