By Sony Corporation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
“PWS Manager” is a dedicated application for “Portable Wireless Server” from Sony.
Connect “Portable Wireless Server”to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch via Wi-Fi and you can browse the content in “Portable Wireless Server” and operate (copy, delete and so on)
using this App.
For iOS 9 or earlier user, please download older version of this app following a message "Download an older version of this app?".
Compatibility between iOS and PWS Manager versions is as follows:
- iOS 5 : version 1.3
- iOS 6, iOS 7 : version 1.5
- iOS 8 : version 1.6.3
- iOS 9 : version 1.7
Main features of PWS (Portable Wireless Server)
1. Playback/View content
- Playback/View the content stored on Memory card inserted into PWS.
- Playback/View the content stored on USB device connected t o PWS.
- Playback/View the content within camera roll of iPhone, iPad or iPod touch that you are operating.
2. Copy files
- Copy files between memory card inserted into PWS, USB device connected to PWS
and iPhone, iPad or iPod touch that you are operating.
3.Use as memory card R/W
- Connect PWS to PC via USB cable and you can use as external card R/W.
4.Use as Power charger
- Connect via USB cable and PWS can supply power to a Smartphone or a camera.
What's New in Version 1.8.1
Improved the compatibility with iOS 10.
DOES NOT WORK
The app will not recognize the unit. Why update an app when it is not checked to verify it works.
This app looks so outdated. It wasn't have a UX that matches iOS 7+ devices.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 06, 2017
- Version: 1.8.1
- Size: 28.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Sony Corporation
- © 2013 Sony Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.