By Sony Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“PWS Manager” is a dedicated application for “Portable Wireless Server” from Sony.
Connect “Portable Wireless Server” to your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch via Wi-Fi and you can
browse the content in “Portable Wireless Server” and operate (copy, delete and so on)
using this App.
For iOS 5 user, please download 1.3 version of this app following a message "Download an older version of this app?".
For iOS 6 and iOS 7 user, please download 1.5 version of this app following a message "Download an older version of this app?".
Main features of PWS (Portable Wireless Server)
1. Playback/View content
- Playback/View the content stored on Memory card inserted into PWS.
- Playback/View the content stored on USB device connected t o PWS.
- Playback/View the content within camera roll of iPad, iPhone or iPod touch that you are operating.
2. Copy files
- Copy files between memory card inserted into PWS, USB device connected to PWS
and iPad, iPhone or iPod touch that you are operating.
3.Use as memory card R/W
- Connect PWS to PC via USB cable and you can use as external card R/W.
4.Use as Power charger
- Connect via USB cable and PWS can supply power to Smartphone or camera.
What's New in Version 1.7
Improved the compatibility with iOS 9.2.
The app was great until I upgraded to ios10. Now it doesn't play files. It opens and works but actually won't play the music. Still works great on my other none 10 devices. I uninstalled and reinstalled. Still nothing. Hoping for an update soon.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 31, 2016
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 17.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Sony Corporation
- © 2013 Sony Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.