pwSafe 2 offers Touch ID, Face ID, Safari and apps autofill, iPhone Xs screen optimized, iPhone landscape mode, adaptive text, a new design and much more on top of pwSafe 1.
Easy, secure and full featured password management across devices and computers. pwSafe uses iCloud or Dropbox to keep your password databases backed-up and synced between your iOS devices and computers. It is compatible with open source Password Safe. No in-app purchases are needed for unlimited usage, including iCloud sync (see below).
Now available for the Mac with iCloud Sync - https://app77.com/getPwSafeMac
This application is not related to any application developed and/or marketed by PSafe Tecnologia S/A, including PSafe Total.
== What people are saying about pwSafe:
***** "Brilliant! - Passwords in sync at last!" -- Daddio1946 from Australia
***** "Great integration and support - PasswordSafe is great and this app makes it even better! Easy to setup and use. Their support for big fixes is great and the turn around time is short." -- Joeartz from the USA
***** "Very good, better than it's rivals, does what it's supposed to do AND the copy-feature is EX-CELLENT!" -- WaiWera from New Zealand
***** "I highly recommend this app for anyone who has a large number of usernames or hard-to-remember passwords." -- razor11401 from Canada
***** "Excellent tool for multiplatform password storage - Excellent tool that enhances my online security by creating complex and long passwords without the inconvenience of retyping them time and time again." -- AmberTiara from Neaderland
== List of features:
- TouchID unlocks
- Safari and apps autofill (extension)
- Smart Pasteboard: tilt your device face down to switch between username and password when using other apps
- Can open safes from any cloud service with an iOS 8 Storage Provider Extension
- Print a hardcopy of your data
- New iPad with Retina display & iPhone 5 support
- iCloud sync, realtime and bi-directional
- Dropbox sync**, fully automatic and bi-directional
- Password generation
- Master password
- Universal binary - iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch optimized
- Compatible with the famous open source Password Safe desktop app
- Search all fields
- Organize entries in groups
- Single tap password copy to clipboard
- Single tap password copy to clipboard and open website
- Clear password from clipboard after one minute
- Multiple fields (title, username, password, URL, email and notes)
- Full unicode support
- iTunes file sharing
- Receives safes as e-mail attachments (please name your safes with a .psafe3 extension)
- Opens safes from Dropbox (free without sync, paid otherwise)
- Export to PDF (encrypted, of course)
- Password history (per safe and per entry settings)
- Named password policies
- Fully compatible with Password Safe version 3.31 file format
- Multiple safes
- Unlimited passwords
- Unlimited password groups
- Open source
** Syncing via Dropbox is an In-App purchase.
Instead of trusting on a single developer security knowledge, pwSafe borrows all its encryption code directly from the famous Password Safe open source password manager (http://passwordsafe.sourceforge.net/).
Password Safe has been originally created by security guru Bruce Schneier and nowadays is maintained by Rony Shapiro. Since it has been around as an open source project for more than a decade now, it has been extensively reviewed by many experts.
pwSafe now autofills your passwords on apps and websites in iOS 12.
Version 9.1 fixes a crash when trying to select a safe on third party apps or websites.
Version 9.2 fixes a crash on iOS 9.3 devices.
Ratings and Reviews
Just want to say this is way better and way more secure than most of the password apps out there! This one has the convince and piece of mind of having the chance to store your passwords offline while still having an appealing interface to look at... many of the offline password keepers have a very dated and just plain terrible UI! So glad to have found this keep up the good work dev! Thanks so much please never quit updating ;)
Perfect for what I need
I wanted a local-only password vault with state-of-the-art encryption. pwSafe is perfect for what I need, plus it will do a whole lot more.
I've got the MacBookPro version as well as the iPhone 5S, 3GS & the iPad2 Outstanding App!
The iCloud replicates all data very well to these devices wirelessly, and automatically!!
Just wish there was a Wnds 10 Pro - PC version for my perfect combo of PsWord safe!
Monthly cost ->$😒 : so I use the original pwSafe1 which is for free!
- App77, LLC
- 46.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 App77
- In-App Purchases
- Dropbox Sync Support $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.