By Logitech Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Customizable towers, tiered enemies, strategic tower placement. PX57 is a game with an origin story unlike any before: Each major decision in the game’s development was crowdsourced by a community of gaming fans via brainstorms and fan votes. And now it’s available to play! Courtesy of Logitech, this game is available to download and play for free.
The story: Inside your computer, an antivirus program achieves human-level intelligence and perception. In this computer interior world, you must fend off the nanobots, spawners and glitches with a strategic array of customizable towers. Placement is key so experiment away and defend your CPU!
- Organic and infinite level progress, allowing for hours of battle and replay
- Unique resource collecting system
- Unique paths are created randomly every time
- 6 specialized tower upgrades
- 7 tower abilities
- 8 different enemies including our community-named Dave the Nanobot.
- Only 86.6 Megabytes
- A public leaderboard where you can display your high score to your friends and the world
- 100% free!
What's New in Version 1.1
Updated leaderboard mechanic.
What this game needs is a local high score, so I have the motivation to beat my own high score. Otherwise, game is decent considering it is open source.
It took me a while to get used to it, but now I'm addicted to this game. Although, with a high score only in 200s I'm wondering if the leaderboard is particularly accurate.
Fun, but I expect more
I wish the graphics were better. That's pretty much the only problem with the game. The features are great, though.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: May 04, 2015
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 118 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Logitech Inc.
- © 2015 Logitech Inc. All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.