The goal of the game is to clear as many boards as possible by tapping any two cards that add up to exactly 13. For example, you can tap a 10 and a 3, or an 8 and a 5. You will start out with a pyramid of cards, a deck of cards and a waste pile. You can match any uncovered card.
Download and play now!
* * * FEATURES * * *
- Unlimited Undo
- Advanced Hint Option
- Intuitive Interface
- daily/monthly/all time highscores
* * * TIPS * * *
- Clear as many boards as you can by matching pairs of cards to get the value 13. Aces count as 1, Jacks count as 11, Queens count as 12 and Kings count as 13.
- You can tap away the king with just one move. To eliminate a queen, you need to match it with an ace.
- On the board you will find a pyramid of cards and a stack from which you draw cards. If there are no available matches you can continue to draw from the stack.
- You can draw the entire stack three times over. Once there are no more turns to draw you can deal a new deck of cards.
- You can only deal two times. If you eliminate a pyramid of cards, you complete one board and you receive an extra deal.
- For each pair you receive 10 points. You receive bonus points when you continue to match pairs without drawing new cards.
- You receive 2000 points for completing one board.
- When you run out of options, you can tap Hint for a suggestion.
- You can also undo a move by pressing Undo.
* Support and Feedback
If you have any technical problems please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, don’t leave support problems in our comments – we don’t check those regularly and it will take longer to fix any issues that you might encounter. Thank you for your understanding!
Already a fan of Pyramid Solitaire Mobile? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for the latest news:
- Made the game iPhone X ready.
Ratings and Reviews
Between this and G Softs PyramidSolitaire I seem to always playing one or the other. I only have one quibble-the scoring system. The game shifts to another before I can see it and the scoreboard only keeps track of only of my scores but shows the scores of everyone else's, which are irrelevant to me. Good game, lousy scoring system.
Great except for the pauses
Fun game, great format. However, it forces pauses and then does not resume the game. Instead, a new game begins. Frustrating.
This is great!
- G Soft Team SRL
- 70.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015-2018 G Soft Team. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.