Choose one of a maximum of 8 possible moves each round to place a character on the playing field. But be careful that you do not get into a dead end!
There are 5 unlockable game modes with different levels of difficulty, as well as a daily mode, leaderboards and achievements - scores are synchronized via iCloud.
But the real question is: Are you going to finish a Pzzl.?
V 2.0 is finally here!
In addition to a few changes in performance and minor changes in the look of the game, there are the following new features:
- 3 new game modes with different levels of difficulty:
- Beginner: 7x7 game board for more possible moves. Ideal for inexperienced Pzzl’er.
- Expert: 5x5 game board. Very difficult, but after unlocking you get double points in this game mode.
- Daily: Try out all your strategies on the same board, which changes every 24 hours.
- New leaderboards and a series of new achievements.
- The iPhone X is now fully supported.
- And many more minor changes and bug fixes
Thank you for playing and have fun with the update :)
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.