Q-See QC View
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*Q-See’s QC View for the iPhone puts the power of peace-of-mind literally at your fingertips.*
Designed to work with our QC-series security DVRs, it allows you to check in on your property, business or loved ones anywhere, at any time. Receive instant e-mail alerts and see what’s going on with the swipe of a finger.
View live feeds from up to four cameras simultaneously, or review video recorded on your DVR. QC View takes full advantage of the iPhone’s touch-screen technology to allow you to add or change video feeds, play back video or even control a pan-tilt-zoom camera with finger gestures. You can even take still images and save them on your phone or send them as e-mail attachments.
With Q-See’s QC View on your iPhone, you’re never out of touch.
Here is the link to the new QC remote monitoring guide that includes instructions for installing the Q-See QC view application on iPhone:
What's New in Version 3.30.0000
1. This version fixes the Scan N View connection between AT&T customers using the iPhone 6, but the connection time may take longer than previous versions. The connection time will be reduced back to normal in the next version 3.40, which will be released in May.
2. Another issue will likely occur when attempting to make repeated connections after the initial connection has been closed. Users may encounter the error “Login Time Out” or “Failed to Connect”. To fix this issue, users need to exit out the app completely by pressing the “Home” button twice and swiping QC View.
3. Currently the "Favorite (Star) Button" does not work. This will be fixed in the next version, 3.40 as well.
Stopped working after latest update
Remote viewing has stopped working since the latest update was installed. Even after a restart of the entire system, remote viewing is no longer available. On a rare occasion it will work for a brief few seconds, but then it immediately fails again. Please fix ASAP!!! This was a great app before the latest update
Buggy - Favorite Button no longer works
This latest revision is slower and now the favorites button does not respond properly. When it is pressed, the desired favorite view isn't called up and it just pops up with a message saying "Favorite Successfully". All this even when I am clicking a view that was previously saved as a favorite.
Do NOT upgrade to this version
Historically, this app has been stable. This version now hangs when remote viewing. Even over high bandwidth wifi. Nothing has changed on my QC Config so the new app is the issue. I can't even playback 30 seconds before a hang now. Please fix or revert to old stable version. I regret upgrading.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 01, 2015
- Version: 3.30.0000
- Size: 21.3 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Digital Peripheral Solutions Inc.
- © Q-See 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.