Download the new and improved Qantas app today. Book flights and hotels, check in, access your boarding pass, plus explore entertainment options before you fly and more. The new Qantas app also offers a personalised feed, with shopping, offers and inspirational articles customised to your interests, including information on where to stay and dine, plus local activities at your destination.
Download the Qantas app on your iPhone or iPad for all your journey needs. It’s also compatible with your Apple Watch.
• See your Qantas Points activity and keep track of your Status Credits and tier progress
• Book Qantas flights or Qantas Hotels from your app
• View your next trips with a personalised timeline, including your hotels and cars bookings made on qantas.com
• Choose or change your seats any time before check-in when flying on Qantas operated and marketed flights
• Know exactly what movies and TV shows will be on your flight and plan your viewing in advance
• Discover journey inspiration with places to stay, where to eat and things to do
• Receive personalised messages telling you when check-in opens
• Get your boarding pass in a few taps and keep it in the app or add to Apple Wallet*
• See when it’s time to leave for the airport and find the fastest route there
• When eligible, see which lounges you can access
• See weather at destination closer to departure
• Watch for the best prices to your favourite destinations with our Fare Alerts
• Book our other travel products including hotels, cars, transfers, activities and travel insurance
• Stay up-to-date with alerts for departure gate, boarding time, baggage carousel and more*
• Personalised news feed with offers and news features customised to your interests
If you enjoy using our app why not leave us a review? If there’s anything you think we can improve we’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Check-in, in-app boarding passes and some alerts are not available for all flights and all airports.
- Improvements and bug fixes to flight status information
We're always looking for ways to improve your app experience. Help us make a better app by sending us feedback in the app. If you love what we’re doing, please leave a review on the App Store.
Ratings and Reviews
I live in the USA, ever since downloading the app 2 years ago I haven’t been able to make a booking through the app.... it goes to the booking section but then has the loading symbol circling in the middle of the page, you can’t select/input anything into the search areas. So very annoying, please fix this! I would have thought after a couple years this issue would have been resolved.
Numerous times have booked flights with OneWorld airlines but regardless of whether I use my Qantas number or not, the trip doesn’t appear in the app. Why have the “Add Trip” feature if you can’t add your trip?!
Look at the American Airlines app and copy the good things.
I never write reviews but this is horrible.
I never write reviews but this is horrible. The app doesn’t update when you pull down to refresh, leaving you confused and frustrated when dealing with delayed flights.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.