Qat: Word lists for Words With Friends
By Josh Snyder
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Improve your Words With Friends scores! Qat puts crucial words for Words With Friends at your fingertips:
- two and three letter words
- short words containing difficult consonants
- short words for dumping vowels
- information about the letter distribution
Note: Qat is not affiliated with Words With Friends or Newtoy Inc.
What's New in Version 1.0.5
* Add no-vowels list
* Add longer words to the J, X, Q, Z, I, O, and U lists
* "Q no U" is now "Q no QU" -- contains words with a U, just not a U immediately after a Q
* Collapse words ending in S, so QAT and QATS becomes QAT(S)
* Add ZINE(S)
WAY WOW !!!
I thought this would be a collection of 2 letter words and an extra section on words that use Q. WAY WOW. !!
Two letter and three letter words.
All short words that use the hard letters:
J X Q Z . All short words with lots of vowels. All alphabetized. Amazing resource.
Well-designed and very helpful app!
The lists are extensive and let's you to sort by first or last letter - quick and easy.
Now this should help bring up my score on word with friends.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Oct 18, 2010
- Version: 1.0.5
- Size: 0.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Josh Snyder
- © Treeline Labs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.