You will have the World’s Best Airline at your fingertips with the Qatar Airways app. Search for flights to find convenient options and book your next journey with the tap of a finger.
· Book one-way or return trips
· Simplified booking flow
· Search for one-way or return trips using Economy or Premium flight search
· Book different fare families or classes for inbound and outbound sectors of your trip
· Fare features displayed during the booking
· View a 7-day fare calendar highlighting the lowest fare
· Request special meals while booking
· Log into Qbiz while booking
· Option to make a donation to the Educate A Child programme
· Take advantage of numerous payment options available when booking.
· Book your hotel stay from the booking confirmation page
· Check-in on the go and email your boarding pass for greater convenience.
· Check flight status.
· Search for convenient flight options using the timetable.
· Subscribe to our offers newsletter and be among the first to know about exciting promotions.
· Find the contact details of our offices worldwide.
· Access the full site where you can browse and learn more about our award-winning hospitality.
Features for Privilege Club members:
• Access your dashboard, check your account details, latest activities, upcoming trips and generate statements for any given period.
• Calculate Qmiles and Qpoints to be earned as well as Qmiles required for redemption on Qatar Airways, oneworld airlines or partner airlines, using our Qcalculator.
• Claim missing Qmiles on past flights.
• Stay up to date with our latest offers and register for them.
• Communicate with our member service centre for quicker processing of your requests.
• Update your profile and communication preferences for emails and SMS from Qatar Airways and lots more.
Notes: The app is now updated to accept flight searches and bookings from and to Nigeria. Multicity bookings cannot be made through the app but only through the main website.
Download the Qatar Airways mobile application to your phone for greater convenience with each journey.
A new interactive look for the "My Trips" feature with information about boarding, check-in and updates throughout your journey.
Book multi-city trips with convenience and ease through your device.
Ratings and Reviews
Surprisingly bad for a world-class airline
The app is extremely cumbersome, slow and buggy. Most operations seem to take place in a browser-like atmosphere rather than a self-enclosed app environment. It didn’t automatically link my trips based on my name (I had to manually input my booking reference number even though I was logged in and the app “knew” who I was, something that almost all other airline apps do automatically) and basic operations like checking in take a long time because the app doesn’t store any personal information, requiring the filling out of multiple forms. I finished checking in only to find out that there’s no mobile boarding pass available, and I was emailed a PDF of my boarding pass, only to find out that it’s not even a boarding pass and I’d have to get the pass at the airport anyway. Spirit Airlines should not have a better app than Qatar Airways, and that should definitely be a source of shame.
Edit: Now the Privilege Club section is completely non-functional. It logs me in with my Touch ID, spazzes out for a few seconds and then kicks me out. So far there’s not really anything I’ve discovered that this app is actually useful for.
A very disappointing app for a very great airline! I am surprised by all the 5 star ratings. Are these people actually using the app? It is horribly slow. It is buggy. It does not work well with Face ID at all. It is not intuitive to use. It does not mesh well with the privilege club (almost like two separate apps rather than one seamless experience). I highly suggest the developers try using some of the other top airlines apps to get a clue as to how it can be done well.
Good app, sometimes buggy
I really like this app I can keep track of my points and miles really easily, and I can book flights easily also, however it sometimes suffers from bugs and it is not optimized well for the iPhone X. Otherwise good app.
- Qatar Airways
- 235.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 Qatar Airways. All rights reserved
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.