Qcontactz is a contact management application that allows you to store and manage all your contacts on your QNAP NAS.
Minimum requirements to use this application
• Please ensure you have a QNAP NAS with QTS 4.2.2 (or above) with container station installed and initialized
• Please ensure you have installed Qcontactz (web) from the NAS App Center
• iOS 9.0 (or above)
• Import contacts from several Google accounts to your NAS
• Import contacts from your iPhone to your NAS
• Classify your contacts into separate groups
• Save the NAS contacts on the phone for offline browsing
• Find duplicates and merge them automatically
If you have any problems regarding this app, please contact us at email@example.com and we will attempt to help you ASAP.
- Removed validations from all contact fields
- Intelligent Chinese search
- Moved the 'Merge Duplicates' and 'Restore Merged Contacts' functions from foreground to background for better user experience
- Provided option to the user to login using CloudLink
- Provided option to install/enable the Qcontactz app directly on the NAS using the phone
- Provided an option for the user to sign in using QID
- Disable collecting crash reports
- QNAP Systems, Inc.
- 41.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © QNAP Systems, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.