Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Qello Concerts lets you to turn any screen into a live concert video experience. Music lovers can now watch the world's largest collection of full-length concerts and music documentaries on demand!
Stream Queen, Pink Floyd, The Doors, Lady Gaga, Metallica, Nirvana, Tiesto, Tupac, Slipknot, Paul McCartney, Beyonce, Bob Marley, Linkin Park, Tupac, Santana, Bon Jovi, Imagine Dragons, Gary Clark Jr, and over 1,500 performances from your favorite artists all through your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, and just about any device.
Qello in the news:
* USA Today: "A haven for music movies."
* TechCrunch: "Best iOS Apps to Watch on Apple TV... For professionally-produced, high-definition concert footage, Qello is without peer."
* Billboard: "A Super-Hip Netflix for Concert Films."
* Fuse: "#1 must-download music app."
* Maxim: "One of the most captivating apps we've seen in any app store."
* Questlove: "I discovered musician's heaven. This channel is a gold mine!"
* Apple has featured Qello as "New & Noteworthy," "What's Hot," and a "Music Discovery" essential app.
The app download provides:
* One or more free tracks from every show.
* More than 30 channels of free continuous concert video moments on Qello TV.
An All-Access Pass is only $7.99 US each month and gets you:
* Unlimited Access to watch all shows in the collection, any time!
* A vast list of Artists, both new and iconic, spanning every genre.
* Incredible music documentaries.
* New shows added on a weekly basis.
* Create your own Setlists of live concert video moments, enjoy 30+ channels of continuous concert programming with Qello TV, or just indulge with on-demand streaming.
Start your 7-DAY FREE TRIAL! Cancel Anytime.
After your free trial ends, your Qello All-Access Pass subscription will automatically renew at $7.99 US each month, billed through your iTunes account. It's risk-free because you can cancel at any time by turning off auto-renew in your iTunes account settings.
The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Qello Terms: https://qello.com/terms_of_use
We're eager to improve your Qello iOS experience! Please do not post bug reports or feature requests as an App Store review. Help us help you - contact us directly at http://applehelp.qello.com
What's New in Version 2.2
* The Spotlight feature has been completely redesigned to provide a much more immersive experience with beautiful concert imagery, embedded preview videos, and more!
* Qello now provides enhanced social media sharing options, and added share support for Facebook Messenger and Google Plus (if you have those apps installed and enabled those share extensions).
* Plus, several minor bug fixes throughout the app.
Awesome app to watch concerts
I thought concerts were not enough represented in Netflix and others, and Qello offers a quite good catalog! It could add more recent concerts but there's already a lot to watch (and even classical and ballet!)
I got the 7 days trial but given all the items I want to watch I guess I'm a won customer!
Love this app! Great range of genres and definitely something for everyone. I'd love to meet the mastermind behind this. Watching hours of concert footage sure does make the time pass by quicker at work! ....
A music lover's dream
I love this app. It offers a great selection with hours of great stuff to discover. I recently made a setlist of my favorite songs to play on my Apple TV for a party. It was awesome.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 15, 2015
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 7.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Qello LLC
- © 2015 Qello, LLC. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- All-Access Pass$4.99
- All-Access Pass$7.99
- All-Access Pass$69.99