All the music worth watching. Stingray Qello transforms any screen into a live concert experience. Watch the world's largest collection of On Demand, full-length concert films, and music documentaries.
Stream over 2,000 performances by your favorite artists on Apple TV, iPad, iPhone and just about any connected device: Queen, Pink Floyd, The Doors, Lady Gaga, Metallica, Nirvana, Tiësto, The Rolling Stones, Paul McCartney, Beyoncé, Bob Marley, Linkin Park, Santana, Metallica, Bon Jovi, Imagine Dragons, Gary Clark Jr. and more.
Apple has featured Qello as "New & Noteworthy," "What's Hot," and an essential "Music Discovery" app.
Everyone’s talking about Qello:
* Forbes: “This Company Is The Netflix Of Concert Films And Documentaries”
* USA Today: "A haven for music movies"
* TechCrunch: "Best iOS Apps to Watch on Apple TV... For professionally-produced, high-definition concert footage, Qello is without peer"
* Billboard: "A Super-Hip Netflix for Concert Films"
* Fuse: "#1 must-download music app"
* Maxim: "One of the most captivating apps we've seen in any app store"
* Questlove: "I discovered a musician's heaven. This channel is a gold mine!"
The FREE app download provides:
* One or more free tracks and trailers from thousands of concerts.
* More than 30 free channels of continuous concert video moments on Qello TV.
An All-Access Pass gives you unlimited ON-DEMAND access to:
* Incredible concerts by a huge selection of artists, both new and iconic, spanning every genre.
* Fascinating music documentaries.
* Episodes of MTV Unplugged, VH1’s Classic Albums, Guitar Center Sessions, Front Row Center and more.
* New releases added every week.
* The ability to create your own Setlists (playlists) of concert video moments.
Start your 7-DAY FREE TRIAL today! Cancel anytime.
After your free trial ends, your Qello All-Access Pass subscription will automatically renew each month, billed through your iTunes account. It's risk-free because you can cancel at any time by turning off auto-renew in your iTunes account settings. The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Qello Terms: https://qello.com/terms_of_use
We're eager to improve your Qello iOS experience! Please do not post bug reports or feature requests as an App Store review. Help us help you - contact us directly at https://qello.zendesk.com/
The home page of the app is completely redesigned! We’ve made it easier to discover more of what’s new and browse what you may have missed.
*Redesigned Spotlight section for improved discoverability of new concerts and artists
*Enabled haptic touch gesture to save favorites
*Redesigned song track listings to better display titles and artist names
*Improved content layout throughout the app
*Added support for iOS 12
*Squashed minor bugs and optimized the codebase and app performance
Ratings and Reviews
Poorly Run Company
Daughter gave me a gift subscription. It won't activate because it says my email is on file. First off, I never subscribed previously so it's pretty unlikely that my email is with them. It also won't sign in (naturally since I never established an account with them) so I hit the link to reset the password. I've done so three times now and have gotten no reset emails from Qello. I have said for a few years that I would enjoy a qello subscription but I'm not so sure now. Whoever is running the tech end of things needs to be fired. Frankly, whoever is in charge of operations also needs to be fired. Other companies pull it off flawlessly. Why are companies like Qello so hapless?
Developer Response ,
Hello, We're truly sorry to hear of the difficulty you've encountered, especially upon receiving a Qello subscription as a gift. Please email us at email@example.com so that we may better assist in helping you gain proper access to your subscription. We apologize for all inconvenience experienced by this. Thank you
The idea is great, the execution is horrible. My daughter bought a subscription for me on Fathers Day. The site and app were never able to keep my sign on and password straight so I had to change my password every sign in. If you sign in with Facebook they immediately want access to you friends list. The couple of times I did manage to get into the site it only gave me previews even thought I had a subscription, and a constant barrage of 7 day preview ads. I got to a Santana concert once but it only played two songs from the set list, again even though I had a subscription. Don't waste your time or money.
Problem with playlist
Been a subscriber for awhile now... love making playlists. When make my own or a curated one whenever I start where I left off the videos won’t automatically start after each other unless I go to the start of the playlist won’t work otherwise. I guess I could always delete the ones I played and add some at the end but it really should be easier. Thanks for some great content.
- Stingray Group Inc.
- 17.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 Stingray Music USA Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- All-Access Pass $4.99
- All-Access Pass $7.99
- All-Access Pass $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.