By Washingtonian Magazine
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Qatar Foundation International, LLC (QFI) is a US-based member of Qatar Foundation (QF). Its mission is to connect cultures and advance global citizenship through education. A not-for-profit organization headquartered in Washington, DC, QFI facilitates collaboration across geographical, social, and cultural backgrounds. QFI’s flagship publication provides an overview of the organization’s program areas and illustrates how the foundation equips students to address the major global challenges of this century.
What's New in Version 6.0
- Added New Menu: Allows quick access to all views in the app from the Issue Gallery (Hub). This will also include social media links and publisher website links.
- New Advertisers View: Advertisers will appear in the same “tile” format as seen in the “Contents View” when accessed from the new Menu.
- Added compatibility updates for iOS 10
- Additional bug fixes and stability enhancements
- Native 64-bit compliant
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jul 14, 2017
- Version: 6.0
- Size: 28.3 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Seller: Washington Magazine, Inc.
- © 2017 Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.