Qfile is a free companion app for QNAP NAS that allows you to browse and manage the files on your NAS using your iPhone or iPad.
- iOS 9 or later
- A QNAP NAS running QTS 4.0 (and above)
Major features of Qfile:
- Access files on your QNAP NAS anytime, anywhere.
- Directly upload photos and documents from your iOS devices to your NAS.
- Easy sharing: Create download links to easily share files via email or SMS, or simply email the file as an attachment.
- Easy management: Move, copy, rename, and delete files on your NAS using your mobile device. No computer required.
- Offline file reading: Download files from your NAS to your iOS device for convenient access when you do not have an Internet connection.
- Auto upload: Automatically upload photos from your device's photo gallery to the NAS (to ensure that Qfile can continually provide this background service, you must allow the location service - please note that this may noticeably decrease battery life).
- Supported Formats:
Photos: BMP, JPG, JPE, PNG, TGA, GIF
Music: MP3, FLAC, OGG, WAV, AIF, AIFF
Videos: AVI, MP4
- Enhanced the user experience when creating new folders.
- Added multilanguage support for Auto Upload.
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t trust the Wifi only option
It doesn’t work! It will still upload data while its on cellular!
I got overcharged by $75 across two days, the first $30 was because I didn’t turn the option on on the first day, the later $45 was on the second day and definitely had the option on. Pretty sure the second day’s usage was not a delay from the first day, I can see there are more items got uploaded.
Allows me to access and view files remote from my QNAP home server. Also automatically syncs pics on my phone to server. I can
also watch movies and listen to music remote from my home server.
Developer Response ,
Thanks, Rasidrew. It has been our pleasure to make Qfile play bigger role in our daily life. We will keep on delivering great experiences. Thank you!
Background upload is not work
The main reason I bought a qnap NAS was for the photo phone back up. This needs to be fixed immediately.
- QNAP Systems, Inc.
- 108.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © QNAP Systems, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.