Enjoy doing more with QIB Mobile app. Available 24/7, QIB Mobile allows you to access all your accounts, check your finance status, perform many activities on your cards, transfer money locally and internationally, pay for your utility bills and more.
QIB Mobile is available to all QIB Individual customers with an active ATM Card and PIN. As soon as you download and install the application, you can create your username and password to enjoy a seamless banking experience.
· Login using your Touch ID
· View all your current and saving accounts and fixed deposits
· Check the status of your finance
· Check the status of your investments
· View accounts transaction history
· Transfer funds within locally and internationally
· View all your debit, charge and credit cards, settle early payments, view transactions history, activate/deactivate your cards and enable cards’ Magnetic stripe for international use
· View and Pay your bills/Top up Ooredoo, Vodafone and Kahramaa
· Locate the nearest QIB Branch or ATM and book a visit to meet your teller or Customer Service representative
· Check foreign currency exchange rates
· Update your contact details
SECURITY AND PRIVACY
QIB Mobile Banking is secure and safe. We have introduced the two factor authentication using the One-Time-Password authentication (OTP) to further secure your banking account. OTP will be received either by SMS to your registered mobile number or by downloading QIB Aman app to be used upon logging in to your account and upon performing a banking transaction.
We are there to help you 24/7. You can contact us through email
or call our Contact Center on 4444 8444 for further assistance
· View your Absher Rewards Points Balance
· Activate your Absher Rewards Account
· الاطلاع على رصيد نقاط أبشر للمكافآت
· تفعيل حساب أبشر للمكافآت
Ratings and Reviews
For the past few years I noticed a lot of changes in the ease of access and available features and services but still not enough.
I was transferring money using the app for the last 5 years but I stopped recently because they are taking 35$ extra fees without permission and I have to transfer money in QIB branch to avoid such extra fees which is very annoying and time wasting.
Think to leave QIB
Always shows me an alert message that I can not use the QIB application from multiple devices while I use it from one device. Also when I enter my password it shows me that my password is incorrect and after I try the same password for two or three times it logs on successfully.
I strongly believe that QIB mobile application needs to be fixed and updated.
Note that the above mentioned are some of the reasons that led me thinking to leave QIB to any other bank.
Guy as i am muslim i swear in god this is worst application bad bad bad and peace of ........ i dont blame for those people quiet this crabs bank and went to QNB even previous bank not islamic bank , to me i am still waiting to finish my loan in this awful bank then insallaha will go QNB . Sorry to say that but truth should be said
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.