Make stylish animated pixel art loops with Qixel Animate - now includes 6 frames!
*** Designed for iPads and iPhone 5,6,7 (not recommended for iPhone 4 or iPod Touch devices)
Draw in stylised 'Qixel' blocks to create awesome little frame animations in a 20 x 20 grid.
Great for kids who like pixel graphics and want to practice character design for Minecraft skins.
- choose from 3 animation speeds
- add music loops when you play back your animations
- save your animations to a gallery
- designed to be easy to use on mobiles and tablets for simple repeat play
How to use
Press the info button on the home page for a basic guide and press the Tutorial button on the home page to view the detailed guide.
Press the 'Examples' button on the home page to see some ready made pixel animation to give you some ideas. Don't forget to add some music to groove to!
Check out our many Frosby family games and learning games on the Appstore.
Your privacy is important to us.
- Does not collect personal information
- Does not use logins or account registration
- Does not use analytics or data collection tools
- Does not collect your location data
- Does not display Ads
- Does not offer in-app purchases
- Does not collect any of your media / data / drawings / painting / photographs
- Made some of the buttons and messages clearer
- added a promo video on the Appstore page
Ratings and Reviews
This game is fun and worth the money the only complaint I have is that only 6 frams
Not worth it
The app only allows for a 3 frame animation. Would not recommend, don't spend the money.
Developer Response ,
Hi, we have now updated the app to include 6 frame animation while keeping the simple, easy to use interface.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.