By Figure 53
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
QLab Remote is the official iOS companion app for remote control of QLab, the award-winning live show control software for macOS. QLab Remote requires QLab 3 or later.
Take QLab out of the booth and make changes from wherever you are. Flag cues as you sit in tech rehearsal. Adjust audio levels from the front row. Change the geometry of a video cue from the stage.
- Automatically finds any QLab workspace on the network.
- Updates in QLab are instantly reflected in QLab Remote and vice versa.
- Quickly flag and edit notes for cues.
- Easily switch between cue lists.
- Watch active cues update in real-time.
- Enable "Read-Only Mode" to follow along without worrying you'll accidentally trigger a cue.
- Edit basic properties for all cues, such as name, number, notes, color, armed, flagged, etc.
- Adjust audio levels and patches for audio, mic, and video cues.
- Change display geometry for video, text, and camera cues.
- Swipe-right to change the playback position.
- Swipe-left to access more editing options.
- Double-tap a cue to quickly edit it.
- Long-press a cue to move it in the cue list. (Requires QLab 4)
Please contact email@example.com with issues or feedback.
* Note: Some features require QLab 4.0 or later.
What's New in Version 4.1.4
- Fixes a regression introduced in 4.1.1 that prevented being able to change the values of audio crosspoints in the Device & Levels inspector panel.
- Fixes several formatting issues with the audio fader text fields in the Device & Levels inspector.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 10, 2017
- Version: 4.1.4
- Size: 11.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Figure 53, LLC
- © 2013-2017 Figure 53, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.