By Figure 53
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
QLab Remote is the official iOS companion app for remote control of QLab, the award-winning live show control software for macOS. QLab Remote requires QLab 3 or later.
Take QLab out of the booth and make changes from wherever you are. Flag cues as you sit in tech rehearsal. Adjust audio levels from the front row. Change the geometry of a video cue from the stage.
- Automatically finds any QLab workspace on the network.
- Updates in QLab are instantly reflected in QLab Remote and vice versa.
- Quickly flag and edit notes for cues.
- Easily switch between cue lists.
- Watch active cues update in real-time.
- Enable "Read-Only Mode" to follow along without worrying you'll accidentally trigger a cue.
- Edit basic properties for all cues, such as name, number, notes, color, armed, flagged, etc.
- Adjust audio levels and patches for audio, mic, and video cues.
- Change display geometry for video, text, and camera cues.
- Swipe-right to change the playback position.
- Swipe-left to access more editing options.
- Double-tap a cue to quickly edit it.
- Long-press a cue to move it in the cue list. (Requires QLab 4)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with issues or feedback.
* Note: Some features require QLab 4.0 or later.
What's New in Version 4.1.1
- Adds the ability to toggle between "elapsed" and "remaining" time display for the cue list Pre Wait, Action, and Post Wait columns.
- Restores the ability to connect to QLab workspaces that use an OSC passcode.
- Fixes a crash that could occur when disconnecting the USB cable while connected to a QLab 4.1+ workspace.
- Fixes the cue list "Set Playhead" left-to-right swipe action.
- Fixes a bug that prevented the progress counters from advancing in the Active Cues list.
- Fixes a bug in the "Edit Surfaces" screen that allowed touches to update off-screen control points in cases where the screen and surface do not intersect.
- Fixes the "Screens" popup menu in "Edit Surfaces" to mark the correct option as selected in cases where the selected name is not unique among the menu items.
- Fixes the URL opened when tapping the Info screen > "View Help" button.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jul 27, 2017
- Version: 4.1.1
- Size: 10.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Figure 53, LLC
- © 2013-2017 Figure 53, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.