By Figure 53
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
QLab Remote is the official iOS companion app for remote control of QLab, the award-winning live show control software for macOS. QLab Remote requires QLab 3 or later.
Take QLab out of the booth and make changes from wherever you are. Flag cues as you sit in tech rehearsal. Adjust audio levels from the front row. Change the geometry of a video cue from the stage.
- Automatically finds any QLab workspace on the network.
- Updates in QLab are instantly reflected in QLab Remote and vice versa.
- Quickly flag and edit notes for cues.
- Easily switch between cue lists.
- Watch active cues update in real-time.
- Enable "Read-Only Mode" to follow along without worrying you'll accidentally trigger a cue.
- Edit basic properties for all cues, such as name, number, notes, color, armed, flagged, etc.
- Adjust audio levels and patches for audio, mic, and video cues.
- Change display geometry for video, text, and camera cues.
- Swipe-right to change the playback position.
- Swipe-left to access more editing options.
- Double-tap a cue to quickly edit it.
- Long-press a cue to move it in the cue list. (Requires QLab 4)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with issues or feedback.
* Note: Some features require QLab 4.0 or later.
What's New in Version 4.0.3
- Fixes a crash that could occur when flagging a cue using the cue list swipe-to-reveal buttons.
- Fixes a bug that caused erratic ordering of running cues in the Active Cues cue list.
- Fixes a bug that could cause a workspace to fail to select an initial cue list to display after connecting.
- Fixes several issues when disconnecting from a workspace that could lead to degraded performance over time.
- Refines the On Deck panel with larger transport buttons.
- Fixes a bug that prevented being able to edit text values in the Inspector while the cue was running.
- In the Basics section of the Inspector, the file picker now includes still image sources for Video cues when connected to QLab 4.0.5 or newer.
- In the Display & Geometry section of the Inspector, changes made to any of the Custom Geometry text values are now properly reflected in the graphic geometry view.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 06, 2017
- Version: 4.0.3
- Size: 9.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Figure 53, LLC
- © 2013-2017 Figure 53, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.