QLab Remote is the official iOS companion app for remote control of QLab, the award-winning live show control software for macOS. QLab Remote requires a connection to QLab 3.0 or later. Some features require a specific minimum version of QLab 4. See https://figure53.com/docs/qlab/v4/control/qlab-remote/#requirements for details.
Get out of the booth and edit your QLab workspace from wherever you are. Flag cues as you sit in tech rehearsal. Adjust audio levels from the front row. Change the geometry of a video cue from the stage.
QLab Remote is free to use in "Read-Only Mode", which allows you to view a workspace & follow along worry-free and also includes the unlimited ability to flag cues & edit cue notes. Optional In-App Purchases are available to unlock show control, editing, and light tools features.
- Automatically finds any QLab workspace on the network.
- Updates in QLab are instantly reflected in QLab Remote and vice versa.
- Quickly flag and edit notes for cues.
- Easily switch between cue lists.
- Watch active cues update in real-time.
- Enable "Read-Only Mode" to follow along without worrying you'll accidentally trigger a cue.
- Edit basic properties for all cues, such as name, number, notes, color, armed, flagged, etc.
- Adjust audio levels and patches for audio, mic, and video cues.
- Change display geometry for video, text, and camera cues.
- Swipe-right to change the playback position.
- Swipe-left to access more editing options.
- Double-tap a cue to quickly edit it.
- Long-press a cue to move it in the cue list. (Requires QLab 4)
Please contact email@example.com with issues or feedback.
- Fixes a crash that could occur when viewing a cart while cues are being added or removed.
- Fixes a bug that caused the on-deck transport buttons to remain hidden after rotating back to landscape on iPhone 6/6s/7/8 Plus models.
- Improves the appearance of the on-deck view and Stop button on iPhone 6/6s/7/8 Plus in landscape.
- Cue inspector panels update more reliably when the target of a Fade cue changes.
- Improves the height of the Light cue "Levels" inspector panel on small screens.
- On supported devices, sliders now provide haptic feedback when a knob snaps to a value, e.g. an audio fader snapping to 0 dB.
Ratings and Reviews
I love how the show files just popped up on my phone screen when I opened it on my computer. No pairing even needed, so nice.
Everything that i needed in a Show Remote Figure53 has now added! every performance in a new venue i require extra help to do the simplest of tasks, like video map the surfaces and adjust audio levels.. but now i can do all fo this without having to go into the booth and control the main computer! i can do it from the remote walking around the stage! this is incredible! thank you thenk you thank you!! I may be a Magician but you guys created real magic!
Used this in tech for the first time last week and it performed very well! Had no problem paying the price either knowing that it's just going to get better.
Would be nice in the future to see things like Trim control added, or maybe the "Settings" tab with waveform control, but this app is more just for tweaks anyway. Those are just me nitpicking. This app has a one up on screen sharing in some ways as it allows you to make edits to other cues without necessarily taking 100% control.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Figure 53, LLC
- 14.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2019 Figure 53, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Show Control & Editing $39.99
- Light Tools $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.