By Figure 53
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
QLab Remote is the official iOS companion app for remote control of QLab, the award-winning live show control software for macOS. QLab Remote requires QLab 3 or later.
Take QLab out of the booth and make changes from wherever you are. Flag cues as you sit in tech rehearsal. Adjust audio levels from the front row. Change the geometry of a video cue from the stage.
- Automatically finds any QLab workspace on the network.
- Updates in QLab are instantly reflected in QLab Remote and vice versa.
- Quickly flag and edit notes for cues.
- Easily switch between cue lists.
- Watch active cues update in real-time.
- Enable "Read-Only Mode" to follow along without worrying you'll accidentally trigger a cue.
- Edit basic properties for all cues, such as name, number, notes, color, armed, flagged, etc.
- Adjust audio levels and patches for audio, mic, and video cues.
- Change display geometry for video, text, and camera cues.
- Swipe-right to change the playback position.
- Swipe-left to access more editing options.
- Double-tap a cue to quickly edit it.
- Long-press a cue to move it in the cue list. (Requires QLab 4)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with issues or feedback.
* Note: Some features require QLab 4.0 or later.
What's New in Version 4.0.2
- Fixes an issue that caused the selected cue to not update properly when the playback position changed while connected to a QLab 3 workspace.
- Fixes an issue that affected the performance of cue progress indicators, especially on older devices or when connected to a QLab 3 workspace.
- Fixes several issues with the display of action elapsed and remaining time for OSC/Network, Titles/Text, and Video cues, especially when connected to a QLab 3 workspace.
- Fixes an issue that caused the "panicking" spinner to remain visible after a cue has stopped running when connected to a QLab 3 workspace.
- The checkmark for the "Lock playhead to selection" menu item now updates if the value changes in a QLab 4 workspace while the menu is visible.
- When the "Lock playhead to selection" setting is re-enabled, the new selected cue now scrolls into view if needed.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 14, 2016
- Version: 4.0.2
- Size: 9.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Figure 53, LLC
- © 2013-2016 Figure 53, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.