By Figure 53
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
QLab Remote is the official iOS companion app for remote control of QLab, the award-winning live show control software for macOS. QLab Remote requires QLab 3 or later.
Take QLab out of the booth and make changes from wherever you are. Flag cues as you sit in tech rehearsal. Adjust audio levels from the front row. Change the geometry of a video cue from the stage.
- Automatically finds any QLab workspace on the network.
- Updates in QLab are instantly reflected in QLab Remote and vice versa.
- Quickly flag and edit notes for cues.
- Easily switch between cue lists.
- Watch active cues update in real-time.
- Enable "Read-Only Mode" to follow along without worrying you'll accidentally trigger a cue.
- Edit basic properties for all cues, such as name, number, notes, color, armed, flagged, etc.
- Adjust audio levels and patches for audio, mic, and video cues.
- Change display geometry for video, text, and camera cues.
- Swipe-right to change the playback position.
- Swipe-left to access more editing options.
- Double-tap a cue to quickly edit it.
- Long-press a cue to move it in the cue list. (Requires QLab 4)
Please contact email@example.com with issues or feedback.
* Note: Some features require QLab 4.0 or later.
What's New in Version 4.0.4
- Adds a "panic" button on each cue in a cart.
- Adds Pre Wait and Post Wait countdown display to the Active Cues list.
- Fixes the display of Post Wait values for certain types of cues.
- Fixes the display of progress counters while cues are paused and after resuming from pause.
- Fixes several issues with the progress counters for Text and still-image Video cues that have a duration.
- When connected to a v3 workspace, the running status now updates properly for all parent cues of a nested Group cue.
- Fixes a bug that prevented the cue list from refreshing after cues were reordered in QLab.
- Fixes a bug that could cause the cue list name in the navigation bar to fail to update when switching cue lists.
- Fixes several bugs that could occur when a workspace is opened directly to the Active Cues list.
- Improves the accuracy of the progress bar in cart cues.
- Improves the overall performance of the Active Cues list.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 20, 2017
- Version: 4.0.4
- Size: 9.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Figure 53, LLC
- © 2013-2017 Figure 53, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.