By QLess Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
QLess Mobile Queuing lets you take control of your waiting experience at hundreds of different businesses around the world. We have given back over 2,000 years of otherwise-wasted time to over 70 million users so far.
You can use this app to:
• Find QLess businesses near you
• Join their virtual lines
• Manage your spot in line while you wait, including seeing your forecast wait time and position in line in real-time, and moving back in line if you need more time
• Get notified when you've reached the front of the line
QLess businesses include:
• State, city, and federal government offices
• Urgent care, doctors' offices, and hospitals
• Auto dealers
• Animal shelters
• Car rentals
• Insurance agencies
• Shooting ranges
• Tax services
• Family entertainment centers
If you know a business that has long waits and doesn't show up in QLess yet, visit http://www.qless.com/Lib to find out how you can help bring QLess there.
Wait forecasts are estimates, and may change at any time due to changes in staff availability, emergencies and other unpredictable factors.
What's New in Version 1.2.5
• Added support for displaying customized join screens at merchant locations.
• Bugfix: Don't exit the merchant detail screen when coming from Spotlight and already showing the location.
• Bugfix: Fixed missing data on explore screen showing merchant information.
• Bugfix: Prevent partial button selection on queues screen.
• Bugfix: Auto-scroll to top of the screen when entering from Spotlight.
• Bugfix: Fixed scenarios where the explore screen sometimes shows no results.
It was great to know how the line was moving without having to hawk the area. Updates came right when I needed them. Would recommend.
I was able to get in line using the ap, continue to go about my day, and show up with just a short wait ahead of me.
You type in the name of the place you want to go to and nothing happens. There are no extra options or buttons to press, and on the computer it forces you to download the so on your phone, so altogether it doesn't work.