Discover a unique musical experience with Qobuz.
Enjoy unlimited access to more than 40 million tracks across all musical genres; access unique editorial content and expert recommendations, all with uncompromising sound quality.
Discover the new Qobuz for iOS: a completely revolutionised musical experience that makes use of the latest developments in online music for demanding music lovers.
Find out all the things that make Qobuz different: human selections by our musical experts, exclusive editorial content, enriched supplementary information, access to millions of digital album booklets, exclusive portraits of artists and their works...
• Listen to more than 40 million tracks with unparalleled sound quality
• Discover new artists and new albums with selections and playlists from our musical experts
• Import your music for offline listening, without an internet connection
• Access our exclusive editorial content and rich documentation for the albums
• Enjoy peerless sound quality (application compatible with and certified as 24-Bit Hi-Res by the Japan Audio Society)
• Choose the quality of music that suits you, whenever you like (320 kbps MP3 / 16-Bit / 44.1 kHz FLAC / 24-Bit Hi-Res up to 192 kHz — depending on your subscription type)
• Qobuz Connect: play your music on devices that are compatible
• Synchronise and listen to your purchases directly from the application
• Access to millions of digital album booklets
Not yet a subscriber?
• Try Qobuz for free, with no commitment, for 1 month on the app (followed by a monthly subscription that will renew automatically)
• Available monthly subscriptions : Premium (all of Qobuz in 320 kbps MP3) and Hi-Fi (all of Qobuz in 16-Bit 44.1 kHz FLAC)
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Music streaming with Qobuz: there are subscription offers for everyone, all with equally high standards.
• Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/qobuz
• Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/qobuz
• Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/qobuz
This update is following our efforts to bring you the best musical experience possible.
- Correction of streaming account bug
- Corrections on the user database
- Correction of different visual and technical bugs that have been identified
On behalf of the Qobuz team, we apologise for any problems you may have experienced throughout August, the above bugs have now been resolved.
Do you have any suggestions or ideas on how we could improve, or have you found a bug? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Cannot import purchased songs anymore!
Despite the misleading description where they claim to have fixed the import bug, it is now impossible to import any purchased song locally, in ANY RESOLUTION! To import songs, you NEED to SUBSCRIBE to a streaming plan.
So for people like me who bought thousands of songs on Qobuz, this app is totally useless.
At this stage I consider this a typical bait and switch fraud: you buy a track from Qobuz but they force you to subscribe to one of their streaming plans in order to play it on their mobile app.
The latest update has not solved this issue and my calls and emails to Qobuz for assistance on this matter have gone unanswered.
Price they charge vs quality they offer
I have subscribed to hifi sublime for one year , and as compared to other its experience ,i think at that price point they should offer , no streaming but download in high resolution in hifi sublime subscription.
I mean that’s pathetic, we can only download in. Cd quality , very unsatisfactory according to the amount they charge !
The one at peak on music service in compared to quality is Tidal , which offer high resolution at the price point of qobuz sublime subscription .
This should be addressed out asap , if they don’t wanna loose their customers . And they must work on the interface, its so dull and messy on pc while streaming.
When playing music over AirPlay after a few minutes the IPad goes into lock mode and the music stops playing. The iTunes App does not show this behavior. Very annoying. Tried many tricks but I think it is a bug in the app.
- 122.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Xandrie/Qobuz
- In-App Purchases
- HI-FI $26.49
- HI-FI $22.99
- PREMIUM $13.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.