QR Code Generator/Scanner (QRS+)
By Sangmin Sim
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Generating and Scanning QR Code.
Fast and easy and useful!
1. You can make your own QR Code with your website URL easily.
- Saving QR Code to Album.
- Sending Email with QR Code.
- Add to favorites
2. Generating QR Code with current website what you see now.
- QRS+ recognize current page's URL and make QR Code automatically.
3. Scanning QR Code.
- Just scan QR Code and It'll automatically take you to a webpage.
4. History Management.
- Generating history
- Scanning history.
This app. uses the ZBar Barcode Reader project licensed under LGPL 2.1 license. More information on use of this opensource project and license requirements can be found at http://www.pdablog.com/qrs/lgpl
What's New in Version 1.4
1. Generating QR Code with Text.
2. Added public QR Code List
You can make your QR Code with URL or any text !
Only ads get in the way but still what I was looking for
Can't get this horse out of the gate!
Like all the other 1 star raters say: it opens asking for "user" , you can press save, but then nothing else works and it closes only to repeat next time - just like Ground Hog Day. Here we are 2+ years later and nothing's fixed. All promise, no delivery!
Saw 1 Star but decided to try it out. It was easy and straight forward. Using it for a magazine ad. Thanks for a great free app.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 13, 2011
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 3.2 MB
- Languages: English, Korean
- Seller: Sangmin Sim
- © Mage Tech.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.