The best app to scan QR Code and Barcode!
More than 15 types supported : QR Code, Barcode, Datamatrix, Code128, Code39, EAN-8, EAN-13, Google Auth
With powerful features :
- Products & food detailed informations
- QR Code detailed data cards
- Scan history
- Folders to stay organized
- Batch Scan
- CSV Export
- You can subscribe for premium account with unlimited scans, products infos and no ads
- Subscription is from $19.99 USD yearly*
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Our goal is to create the most complete QR Code app on iPhone.
Please find in this update new awesome features that are making our app even more powerful.
For our professional users :
- You will can now track your professionally created code to follow usage and statistics :)
- EXCLUSIVE FEATURE : Breakdown your clicks by OS, Device and Country
- You can customize the colors of your created QR Code
For all our users :
- we completed our product database thanks to new partnerships
- you can find even more nutritive informations for food products
- better integration with PDF417 format
And as always, if you need help with subscription, pro or standard product, feel free to contact our fast-reacting support
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t work for me, and...
Not only has this QR Reader by Tiny not worked well for me, meaning it cannot find pricing, I have found two bills from Apple for $9.99 for a “Premium Subscription” that I have disputed and never authorized. Apple said it was a mistake and reversed the first time. My battle leading to throwing away my i5s phone after only a year and 4 months, (battery throttle, oh brother, try A7’s normal benchmark heating up after that iOS 11, my wife’s is fine she never did the “purposely phone destroying update,” and burned out my new battery in 4 months), is one thing, but unauthorized random subscription charges by Apple is another. The difference is Apps I can take off my phone, and have started doing so. Watch your bank account people!
Scan and go...that quick and easy!
Had a different app before and when getting my new phone I deleted several of my rarely used or inconvenient to use apps. Came across a reason to need my scan app and looked for a new one. Found this one, saw the rating, read the reviews, and took a chance by downloading and using. Wonderfully surprised and quite happy with it!
Do not download- it will charge your account without your consent.
This App offers a Pro version which automatically renews weekly for $3.99. I don’t recall signing up for the Pro version or authorizing a weekly renewal charge when I downloaded the App. It was only after noticing the charges on my card that I realized the App was taking my money. It is obviously nefarious behavior on the part of the App provider because they offer multiple rate plans (only discovered after I realized I was being charged) but it defaults to the the more expensive weekly renewal. I would not recommend this App.
- 43.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © TinyLab
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version $2.99
- Pro Version $3.99
- Premium $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.